Reviews for A Story of Convenience
TheUntameableShrew chapter 19 . 5/22/2009
Well I'll be damned...that ending was the sweetest thing ever!

D

That was a really great and brilliant fic, Mia...

But so that others aren't deprived of it, I'm gonna say that maybe it really should be an M-rated fic...

Ja Ne...

Keep up the awesome work...
kistni chapter 19 . 5/18/2009
oh, wow. This is my first review in a long while, and my first tofuu fic in an even longer time, and i have to say that i couldn't have picked a better story to pull me back into this fandom. It has literally been years since i visited this pairing but if going back and finding gems like these are the result, then i was glad to have stayed away. hehe. What can i say about this story that hasn't already been said - as attested to by the 300 reviews you have garnered. It was wonderful, with fleshed-out characters, a solid plot, and believable situations, coupled with exquisite, controlled (in the very best way - not too much fluff or drama)writing that just makes you warm inside and makes you think of cute puppies and kittens and... well, ehem, you get my drift. Anyway, sorry for this long winded comment, and though i'm a little late coming to the table, i still want to offer you my salutations and thank you for writing this story.
thepinkmartini chapter 19 . 5/12/2009
So he finally became a father! This is definitely a really good fic but what I really liked most about your writing is the dialogue. I'm sure that I have mentioned that in my previous reviews but I can't help it, I suck at dialogues so I admire writers like you who can write conversations well.

You also wrote this story in a very mature perspective. I guess it pretty much was very realistic and very heartfelt. Everything, from the conversations to the descriptions to the sarcastic humor felt real to me. The conflict regarding the difference in views when it comes to marriage is something that I guess happens in real life as well . I really liked this! Automatically going to my faves!
thepinkmartini chapter 18 . 5/11/2009
That's an awesome ending. I'm glad that they wed in the city hall which is much more fitting for the both of them. And I love your choice of witnesses!
thepinkmartini chapter 17 . 5/11/2009
Recca definitely did give Fuuko a wake up call with that tongue-lashing! Great chapter!
thepinkmartini chapter 16 . 5/11/2009
The last part was really awesome! Mikagami getting all teary eyed over the phone is just so uncharacteristic of him that it makes it all the more adorable. I don't know why but you always end each chapter with a bang!

As for Fujikawa, you portrayed him well. The dialogue between Mi-chan and him was so casual and honestly, you write conversations in a very entertaining way. And Mitsuki, she's a whore but not an irritating one at that.
thepinkmartini chapter 15 . 5/11/2009
I have to say that you wrote the last part in a really realistic way. It just showed how much Fuuko and Tokiya are on opposite ends when it comes to having children. You write your angst really well and that part definitely did evoke strong feelings for me. It was very climatic to say the least.
thepinkmartini chapter 14 . 5/11/2009
I love the fluff-fest! It's so awesome! Anyways, I'm still wondering whether she's really pregnant or not. It's kind of a big mystery to me.
thepinkmartini chapter 13 . 5/11/2009
A jealous Tokiya is so adorable!
thepinkmartini chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
I totally love Tokiya in this fic. He's so sweet and I love his lines. Kind of cheesy but who cares!
thepinkmartini chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
That was so cute! It was kind of OOC but I guess it's normal for happy couples to do that and for people to change.
thepinkmartini chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
I loved the lime/lemon scene in the end. It was tastefully written and I found the line "It's alright baby, I'm right here, come for me." to be very sweet!
thepinkmartini chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
Asuka's annoying! I just wanna pull my hair out because of her. Anwyays, I can't wait to see whether Fuuko will go ballistic when she wakes up, or maybe not. Great chapter!
thepinkmartini chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
This is an awesome chapter. Definitely one of the best I've read so far. I just love the dialogue and Fuuko's dirty mouth! She's so amusing and the words coming out of her are just always so interesting. And I'm glad that Ken's in the next chapter. He's a pretty colorful character in my opinion.
thepinkmartini chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
I hate Asuka. It's a continuous mantra in my head right now. There surely is gonna be trouble in paradise.
394 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »