Reviews for A Story of Convenience
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
I love Fuuko's mom! She's cool!
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
You write your lime scenes really well.
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was really well written and kind of hot as well!
champylin chapter 7 . 2/10/2009
hehehe.,... i love fuuko being jealous and all... and although i'm not really a fan of yanagi... you made her a better and likable character in this fic... LOLz
champylin chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
you must've hated writing those characters... but i totally love this chapter best!-so far- LOLz this is the first Flame of Recca fic i've read and my! I'm lovin' it! LOLz and love the pairing too!
Shenhui chapter 19 . 12/31/2008
Hoe! I again did a marathon.. stupid me for not surfing the net longer.. I was net deprived..

Anyway.. I so loved the ending.. really really perfect.. *squeals* Congratulations on this another wonderful fic of yours... yay!

Oh and Happy New Year!
Busybug.Landmark chapter 19 . 12/26/2008
I have liked all most all the stories I have read so far this too makes no exception...
yan-chyan chapter 19 . 12/2/2008
mia-chan!

gomen2.. i don't know why, i'm so stupid. it took me this long to read and review (which is a good thing for me coz i get to read all 19 chapters at once, hahaha!) but i'm so happy i did. you're an amazing writer and your humor is one of a kind. i especially love the male bonding between recca/tokiya/domon that you portray. incredibly funny, witty and very realistic. also they appear the bestest friends without being cheesy. so yea, i loved it!

i love reading their romance. you write the kind of couple relationships that i adore reading about. the way tokiya treats fuuko was absolutely lovely and you showed how a man can be so in love with a woman without appearing sissy or as u put it, pansy. (hahaha!)

oh yea, and the captain planet joke cracked me up so hard, I had to force my mouth to a straight line since i'm at work and people were glancing at me weirdly, hehe! LOL! XD

what else did i miss? right, the storyline. the pacing was good enough but it could also be faster too. additionally, all the characters played a role here and i'm glad to see that there were no villians such as in typical romance setting. even mitsuki turned out nice. so it was a refreshing change. (i should know.. i write those typical romance, haha!)

the ending had a bit of poignancy to it, almost bittersweet. it's not a very, very happily ever after ending. i supposed it showed a bit more depth and understanding of the real world in the sense that not everything ends well all the time. even couples go through all sorts of hardships after marriage. although it was more realistic and believable, i prefer happy ever after endings. i'm silly that way, i'm just too much of a fairytale buff to change. but i still loved your epilogue!

oh, and the lemon! woohoo! thank god i'm 23 and able to appreciate lemony stuff, heh heh. i just found the yahoo groups so please approve me! i can't wait to read the REAL lemon! :D

all in all, a great fic from one of the best tofuu authors i've ever read. loved it and i will be following more of your fics in the future!
od here chapter 19 . 8/31/2008
ah i've been away for too long, i've missed reviewing ASOC. did i mention that i hate you...i hate the fact that your fics seem so timely and the way they strike home, dammit!

you always amaze me with the degree of control you execute over you stories and the story warranted the ending (or was it the other way around? o_O)

recca was amazing! weh, i really liked your OCs; they're quite believable. your last fic was wonderful but i think this is superior for more reasons than i can enumerate. you have touched real issues in relationships. ASOC is just my kind of romance story...

i sympathize with tokiya...i saw so much of myself in him in this fic...

“It still scares me, the idea of being a husband or a father. I'm afraid that I wouldn't know how to love them, wouldn't know how to protect them from the loneliness I felt as a child. But if I had you by my side, I think I'll be okay.”

i guess some people really just don't get it-about how difficult it is to give yourself away, even just a bit, when everything you had had been taken away...it's a wound that only selfless love can heal...

and i can only wish the same thing for myself

this must really have been a bitch to write and thank you for sticking to it...tokiya and fuuko reflected my hopes, my dreams, desires and long time fears...thank you for inspiring me to hang on for just a little longer...to believe again...

looking forward to your future fics...
Natural Born Charmer chapter 19 . 8/30/2008
That is just such a great end on such a fantastic story~ I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story as I was looking for some ToFuu goodness! Thank you so much for such writing such a wonderful story. :D
mikaro chapter 19 . 8/28/2008
A thousand...no make that a million rounds of applause! Omedetoo for successfully and beautifully concluding another one of your great stories. I love this epilogue. Ah, the beauty of marriage and undying love. Pretty ,much like a fairy tale. I mean you know finding a partner that will be with you and his love doesn't wither instead grows even more each day that passes by which most think cannot happen. Sigh. LOL enough with the silly rambling. Again OMEDETOO! :)
cygnet411 chapter 19 . 8/23/2008
i LOVE your ending excelent job
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
Nice epi!
malo chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
great job! i so love the epilogue! _

the characters of tokiya and fuuko really have matured...i really like how they interact with each other, it's like i can feel their emotions, how deep their love for each other is...(ok,that's the hopeless romantic side of me...sorry...;P)

can't wait for another mia masterpiece!:D i'm looking forward to reading the untitled au fic...it's a historical fic right?interesting..._

you're the greatest!keep writing!:D