Reviews for A Story of Convenience
kyusetsuki satsuki chapter 19 . 7/27/2008

loved the ending...

pretty much excited already with the next fic...

congrats and great job!
aki reinhart chapter 19 . 7/27/2008
hats off; lovely epilogue mia. i liked the light humor and the warm way tokiya narrated his POV.

i'll be waiting for the next fic, sound interesting.:)

cLe chapter 19 . 7/27/2008

yes, yes, just how i've imagined the tofuu married life to be. they are such a complex couple but man they are so meant to be~ cant deny that. and waahh cuteness a mini tokiya
Autrevalse chapter 19 . 7/26/2008
I love the tone you've set for this chapter. (Actually, if you've read Audrey Niffenegger's 'The Time Traveler's Wife', Tokiya sounds a little like Henry's narration. If you haven't read it, I recommend it.) Candor and finality isn't an easy combination, but once again, surprise! You pulled it off. This gives the perfect sense of closure.

Reading this fic was such an amazing experience, and I'm so glad I found it in the FoR section. Congratulations again! I'm looking forward to your new fic. :)
khay chapter 19 . 7/26/2008
this was the best chapter yet.

great job :)
SnowCharms chapter 19 . 7/26/2008
You shoud definitely cntinue with your new it but would prefer if Kurei is a good guy and Koran as the bad guy...
Eirist chapter 19 . 7/26/2008
wow! that was beautiful. it had me feeling all sorts of emotion. haha! you finally finished it! congratulations mia-san (again, i think). and i'll be looking forward for the lemons... hehehe! thank you for making such a wonderful story.

i hope i get to read to read your new fic soon! cheers to you!
skysenshi chapter 19 . 7/26/2008
That was a great way to end the story. It's very realistic but it's also very inspiring at the same time. Looking forward to your new fics! And thanks for the good read. _
shalei chapter 19 . 7/26/2008
I think I teared up.

Nils chapter 19 . 7/26/2008
Awesome ending! It was so cool the way you put in Tokiya's thoughts. It was very appropriate, I didn't feel it odd or anything. It was just perfect.

The way Tokiya says that it's good his son has good looks is funny. And I'm glad they another child, a girl just as Tokiya wished. Though I would have liked you to name her, it was fine.

Imagining fuuko to be forty is actually hard, same goes for Tokiya but the life goes on, we can't do anything about it... lol!

I'm looking forward to your next story. How about "An era of love" for the title? it's pretty dumb, I know! I can't think of anything else!
securt chapter 19 . 7/26/2008

moi and moi friend are satisfied...

keep going!

and make more ToFuu fics!

we can't get enough of it!
kyaaaa chapter 19 . 7/26/2008
omg.. that was somewhat aloof but very very sweet ending!

i thought it might end bad for michan and fuuko, but you got us all (at least me) surprise with a baby girl news! haha! whats her name btw? *as if you can answer that*

owh well! its great!
lyris chapter 19 . 7/26/2008
that was a heart-warming ending...i'm getting teary-eyed here...great job mia! I can't wait for your next fic, whatever you decide to do...i'll definitely support it
aki reinhart chapter 18 . 7/19/2008
it's a simple yet so sweet ending. i loved mikagami's proposal and how they got married the unconventional way. haha..but it would have still been nice if the rest of the hokage was in the wedding.

thanks for sharing us a great story mia, and more tofuus to come. i'm so addicted. lmao.

have you read my pm about the request? i hope you consider it, although it's not original. im just hooked up with that series at the moment. but it's fine with me if you dont like my idea. :)

*hugs from aki*
SnowCharms chapter 18 . 7/17/2008
So when is the epilouge coming on? Is it gonna be in a seperate fic or the same? It's a nice ending though...I'm somewhat surprised that Mitsuki would actually be a witness...but in the end it seems that she isn't all that bad...
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »