Reviews for Those Who Remain
ShadowsInTheCorner chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This was so incredibly sweet! I do love Tony and Jeanne together so much. I don't think it was out of character much, except Tony slipping up and saying ANYTHING about Gibbs or why he's upset. He is supposedly a professor (music I believe), not a NCIS agent. But then again, this is your story and I love it anyways.
Windjammers chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Oh, if Jeanne had always known that Tony was an NCIS agent on the show, this could have happened! Beautiful!
Msedward chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
It was so beatiful that I nearly cried. I was a little dissapointed when the episode ended just like that. And your story was much more a great ending.
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow, such a good, wonderful, well written story! I got on hoping to find a good story from this episode, but I didn't expect this. I loved how you showed it from Jeanne's point of view instead of Tony's, her confusion as to his grief, her joy at his confession, her being there for him. And the way you ended it, with Tony safe and content, sitting on the couch and leaning against Jeanne, and Jeanne holding him.

So wonderful! Great job!

God bless!

Mara-DragonMaster
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I like this story. for several reasons:

1) It's not popular, but I always thought Jeanne and Tony had a lot of potential.

2) The way you wrote it made it seem that Jeanne knew what Tony really did for a living which I think Jenny should have done all along

3) The way Tony said 'I love you' at the end of the episode and then practically held Jeanne like she was his sole connection to the world.

Awesomely done
Julie chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I loved this story. Like you, I loved her influence on his behavior. I really hope she comes back next season.
Kely chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Absolutely loved this story. I loved Tony and Jeanne together, it was nice to see the more mature, romantic side of him and I hope they bring her character back someday. I hope you write more.
bethellie chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I really enjoyed this, except for the fact that Jeanne doesn't know what his real job is, because that would defeat the purpose, but...otherwise, yeah.
xoxolovebug chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I'm glad I'm not the only Tony/Jeanne shipper out there. I think they're sweet together, and Tony's maturing, he says "I love you", which is definitely something you would not hear from season 1-3 Tony. This was very well written, and so, so adorable. I loved it!
sandrea chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Beautiful. Very well written. It's also pretty much what I imagine would happened after the scene we saw in "Grace Period" between Tony and Jeanne. Also love the fact that it was written from Jeanne's POV.
Tigerlily1221 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I'm really glad that I'm not the only one out there that likes Jeanne and Tony together. Excellent work!
Reni-Maniac chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Thank god there are people like you out there who like Tony and Jeanne together.

Wonderfully written story. So much emotion, yet never too much. I liked that you told it from her perspective.
Rather chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I really enjoyed this, it was very well written. Great job!
CripticWolf chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
that was excellent i loved it. and i agree with you about Jeanne and Tony i dont mind them. I dont mind anyone Tony chooses as long as it isnt and never will be Ziva lol
Klariss chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
very powerfull, and an excellent story.