Reviews for Merry Go House
LunarStar98 chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
please please continue!
yuuki878 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Please oh please continue the story it's soo good and I also hope that this story will turn out to be shanksXluffy kind of story since it seems that it going down that road but I really do hope you continue this story!
Alantae chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Kyaaa so cute. Please finish this !
Katasana chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
pleaseeeee tell me youre going to continue! i read this story a long time ago then couldnt find it again and finally found it again and its still soooo amazingggggggg
pleaseeeeeeee update this story pleaseeeeeeee
alsoo i really hope this will turn out to be a shanksxluffy story :3
i mean, the way the story is going, shanksxluffy would be so interesting! much more interesting than acexluffy which is actually one of my OTPs.
and i would love more background on shanks and luffy's relationship, and what they do together lol XD
pleaseeeee continuee pleaseeeee T.T ima cry if you abandon it, even though you havent updated in like 6 years T.T T.T
just pleaseee get back into it pleaseeeeeee
Callie982 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
funny with a great storyline! hope you decide to continue and update soon :)
Roma-nee chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
3 LOve it! X3
heavenlymoonfangedwolf chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S SO GOOD!
Lyneel chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
This is very intresting, seeing the characters in such a new situation. Looking forward to the next chapter!
roo17 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
This is another story you have to update! :D You write such great stories and then stop after only a few chapters :/ You should really continue it! :D I love it! How they realize they were brothers?
GoingSunny chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Please continue this it's really good
Crazybabe chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
cooool! want to read the next chapter now, oh and i want luffy and shanks to get togther, i'm sick of ready Ace adn Luffy...annnnd some idea's hmmm i think that soemthing should happen at the village festival like Garp showing up or something, the the beans fall out so to speak...
sakura240 chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Kura: Not bad and very, very cute! XD

Berry: still like Ace x luffy better...

Kura: Shanks x Luffy's an interesting idea...but I have only read of Shanks x Luffy in a father x son sort of stories...

Berry: please update.

Kura: PLEASE DO! XD I wanna see who Luffy will love in the end! XD
Sachiel Angelo chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
more more more! Have Luffy done it with other men before? What were the doing? Was it some kind of kinky...sex game?

Please continue with this!
Evil E. Evil chapter 3 . 3/27/2011