Reviews for Roles Reversed
kasey chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
:O WAT R U DOINGGGGGG! PLZZZZZZ Update :( :)
numom1 chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
I'm despondent... you didn't finish the story... it was really good and had a great plot line, but you didn't finish. :(
Thephoenix1996 chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
God! this was such a good read. I enjoyed it very much. I hope we'll find out who this Kovalv is. Update soon!
Ana chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
UPDATE please if you don't do this I'm going crazy. Please WRITE new chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
I really wish that u will update and finish this story. It's good. Thank u
angel313 chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Cool. Please finish this story. Thank u
JelloGirl323 chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Yesssshhhhh! I KNEW it wasn't Charlie! I knew it!
Oh and I totally enjoyed Colby's pov, and when Don punched Noah.
Keeep updating! Pwease? I'm begging you!
JG
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
N
I wish. That u will update and finish this story. Thank u
May Eve chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
FIVE YEARS. COME BACK! We miss you and the end of this fic!
Choas Babe chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
It's a good thing you didn't let this die last chapter. We would have had to make your life some serious hardship if you had. But I can see why you had a problem keeping it up, with only 104 reviews. But nice plot. And good look into everyone's psyche.
Sanlolia chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
Hi there, hmmm... my english isnt that good so I hope you can understand me jeje, anyway I gotta say that Im totally in love with your fic.

I read it a couple of years ago, but sadly I lost the link and coulnt remember the name of this awesom story.

Anyway... finally today I was able to find it, imagine my joy when I did, but it was short lived since I see that you havent update it for the longest of time.

So eventhough I dont usually leave reviews, I had to make an exception to tell you how much I adore this fic (I even went and read all your other fics jeje /) and perphaps to see if I could convice you to keep writting, please, pretty please.

Well... I think thats all, thanks for your amazeing job, I just hope you would keep it going. you really left me on edge, expecting what else would happen.
Emerald Eyes of Flame chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
BWAHAHHAHAHAH

I LOVED the ending :D

i can totally imagine don doing that

GOD i loved this sotry

the plots a bit heavy for my liking but its developed beautifully

you didnt rush it

its well paced

nicely done

i LOVED how u did team dynamics!
Sarah James chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Hi - great story! I'm disappointed to note that you've not updated for a very long time but I hope this doesn't mean that you're not going to finish it.
LoveEmilia chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
Hey! I just found your story and I gotta say that I absolutely love it. Unfortunately I noticed also that you haven't updated in two years. I was wondering if you are still alive or if you have abonded this story. I hope that that's not the case and you'll continue this story. Please let me know what you are planing to do with this awesome story.

Love,

Emilia
PVersusNP chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
This is AMAZING! Honestly, this is possibly the best ff story I've ever read. You've got the characters, especially Don's, down to a tee and I love the honest emotion involved. We feel so in touch with the characters and I adore the Charlie-centered storyline, 'cause I love him too much :) Overprotective Don is wonderful, and the fact that we don't actually see that much of this on the show made me turn to ff in the first place.

I know you're Swiss and a few words are missing, but you've done brilliantly.

I know it's been 2 years or something stupid, but please write another chapter! (or 10 :P)

You've inspired me to start writing too (I'll make the time somehow...).

It says on your profile that you are working on your unfinished stories, and to just have patience, but it's so hard! I just hope this might encourage you to maybe realise how awesome this story is, and I know it has at least 4 chapters left in the storyline.

I'll have this on my bookmarks bar, and I'll probably check every few days for the next chapter. Please don't give up on this!