Reviews for Two of a Kind
bunnykim89 chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
I loved it please update soon
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
Awesome!
Yin - Yang M chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
I hope Darien don't do what his father tells him to do. he need to kick his butt
wingedangel791 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
OMG! Update plz!
SerenaDarienforeverJune30 chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
This is really an amazing story! It's been awhile since I read a story this good and well-written.
I will be reading every chapter,
Love always,
Daphne.
lovely mimi chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
I absolutely LOVE your story. Please continue and updates soon. The only thing i dont like is that your chapters are so short. :/
Trinity1012 chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Loving it so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Great story, keep it coming.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
A bit of concrit. May I?

Your dialogue and thoughts are spot on. I would recommend a few more commas, though, to fix a few run ons you have. And a few words need an apostrophe.

Also, I've noticed a few spelling errors, such as fault.

These can be easily fixed, and I know a place you can find a Beta reader, if you're interested.

All in all, not bad. Though Darien's last name is Shields, in the English dub. Also, I'd be careful with anything graphic, such as graphic sex or violence, as it is not allowed. But I know a site that allows MA material as well. As for numbers, it's easier to write out the word.

And as for an exclamation point and a question mark in the same place, I would suggest picking one or the other, and just use words to describe either shouting or whatever.

But I liked the fact of Serena being a nanny. Her personality, definately fits with children. And I can see Darien falling for Serena, enough to protect him. And yes, I do write, but away from the site. You can always ask about it via PM. Update soon. I'll keep an eye on this story, with more concrit in the future.

-Luna
Kima5489 chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
FINALLY! Darien's father is a real asshole. I can't wait to see if the "Serena proposition" will finally make Darien stand up to him.
Dream01 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
OMG, i feel so bad for Darien. And would that be saiya on the phone. Oh please finish the story. I would love to see how they end up together and with the three children aww, now thay would be a family. Im not losing hope anytime soon, i hope you decide to finish it
Annmouse chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
please update, you still have 71 people following this story! We really want to know what happens next this is such a great story! Please continue it. :) 72 people following as soon as i log on.
Silverstarlet chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
Hey there, I have to say I am really enjoying your story and can not wait for the next chapt to post. You have a very creative mind. The only thing I would like to point out is that you a have couple of spelling mistakes, that needs correcting, but hey it happens, please email me when the next chap is up, you have a talent and I hope you finish the story. Silverstarlet
Death and Rebirth chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
finish
preettygabbysz chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
omg i love it so sad. continue