Reviews for Timing is Everything
Jammeke chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
What a wonderful story. I can easily see it happening on the show, their reactions to each other (at this point in the show, but also in terms of character) are very believeable. Marian's anger, unwillingness to fall for his charms and attraction to him nonetheless - and Robin's charming attitude, mingled with genuine care and guilt. Amazing.

Jammeke
The Alleycat Ulan chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Oh that was fantastic! They were both so in character!

Although I was sort of wondering where Much was during the childhood flashcbacks. I really like the part about arguing over children's names and how many they would have that was cute )
HereNoLonger chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
ahh, me likey this fanfic.

well done.

u get a cookie
Diana chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Very nice. I thought the characterization was well done & the exchanges between Marian & Robin were lovely! It was a novel approach, having Robin return the hairpin, as I've often wondered what happened to it & this gives that plothole a nice well-rounded closure. For a oneshot, there was a lot of nice introspection, background & depth given to each character. I really enjoyed it.

Diana
J.Svensson chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Beautiful, very beautiful!
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Touching, and inspiring!

My favorite line was this: The two spent hours making up children’s names. Most of those conversations ended in arguments over how many boys and how many girls they would have. Robin wanted an even dozen, six boys and six girls, an idea that earned him a punch in the arm and earful from Marian.

And this: Tired of being marginalized and relegated to minor roles because of her gender, she knew it would take a special man to understand, accept and love her.

Marian closed her eyes hoping Robin Hood was that man.
Invader Q chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
That was really cute!
Eliche chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Very nice really liked this
mel60 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Wow! I don't know how I missed this one, but I'm definitely glad I found it. This was phenomenal. Without a doubt the best Robin Hood story I've read. Your tone is so well matched to the period and the characters. Both Robin's and Marian's voice comes through, effortlessly, as you explain their backgrounds and share their memories. This is so well-written, I'm a little blown away, I fear.

Fantastic job. I hope you will be writing more.
quibbler149 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
keep going! keep updating! plz!
butterflygoodbye chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Wonderful one-shot! I love it! Keep up the great work! :)