Reviews for Hidden Secrets
Layla55 chapter 17 . 2/7/2010
Such a good story. Please continue!
socialitegirl chapter 17 . 8/4/2007
Do continue.
SteffiesDoodles chapter 16 . 6/15/2007
plz update soon this really good i hope they get togther in the end!
sv chapter 16 . 5/7/2007
Even though it's a good thing that you update fast, there were times in the story when the characters weren't believable. Of course you're entitled to your interpretation of KS but I'm not saying that this sucked or anything crappy like that. There were some parts that I liked, such as their moments when they were arguing and one of them says something out of the blue that turns out to be sweet. Stuff like that.

This is an okay plot but some parts of it seem hurried and the character development feels like it hasn't been quite delved into. You could really do something with this story if you took the time to explain Lincoln's actions and paint a deeper picture of him and who he is as a person. The same goes with Tiffany and Kassie. It's easy to make them the villains but it gets better if you're able to make the reader empathize with them more despite their actions. to put it simply, you're just really picking at the surface. Take the time to develop your characters, don't feel pressured to finish the story. The reviews will come, don't worry. Just make it count.

I hope this helped. Good luck with your story!
queenofcruel chapter 14 . 4/28/2007
Damn, how can you even think that last chapter was boring, short I'll give you that one but, damn you covered alot, Tiffany/Lincon affair, Sarah's "death" (I just hoping she ain't dead just, kidnapped to keep K/S apart and then Sebastian choosing Kassie over Kat, WTF? Sebastian needs to get his priorities straight, Kat just lost her child, his child.

And, why does he feel so obligated to help Kassie (whom I loath, don't ask why, but, don't like her one bit)

Anyways update soon, got on here just to check if you updated,lmao, you got me hooked with this story.
queenofcruel chapter 11 . 4/23/2007
You've done it yet again, love how screwed up their love for each other is...and aww, they have a kid, but, I hope Kathryn will offically tell him, yea he knows but, she didn't tell him - tell him and Sarah love how she instantly took to her "uncle Sebastian" hope she'll be calling him "Daddy Sebastian" soon.
SalvaVeritate chapter 9 . 4/20/2007
Not to sound entirely egotistic but it's so cool how this reminded me of a chapter in my other story. Same thing though, Aunt Helen's house, she goes after him, they end up fucking. But great scenes, I used to have a problem writing sex scenes but you don't seem to have a problem with that. It's a good thing, it kind of liberates you more.

Oh, you have writer's block? I wouldn't worry about it too much, it happens to the best of us. :) Sometimes the idea'll just come to you. I'm sorry I can't suggest how to get rid of writer's block, but if it helps, sometimes when I listen to mp3s I get a scene in my head. Haha. I'm just weird like that. The thing I can suggest is that you should really take your time with the chapters, the more thought you put into it, the better it'll be.
SalvaVeritate chapter 7 . 4/18/2007
Hi, so I know you've already been welcomed in the forum but I'd like to welcome you again... So... welcome. Haha. How redundant.

Anyway, this story has a lot of potential, I hope you'll be able to develop all the characters well and there's so much you can do with the plot so I imagine it'll be interesting.

I hope you update soon.
queenofcruel chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
Wow, that was fast...love it, love how she can only say "I love you Sebastian" behind close doors and when he's not able to hear her.

The last chapter was so awesome, not mention cute...love K/S and their first time was greatly wrote, you didn't break character, I could totally picture that.

I trust you will update soon.
queenofcruel chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Welcome to CI fan fiction, this story is very intriguing, love how Sebastian has a twin, very original concept. So I take it Matthew has a crush on our beloved Kathryn or is just a playboy like Sebastian...ehh, Kat slept with Matthew and Sebastian walked in not good, even though Kat didn't stop I am glad she feels guilty bout it. Can't wait for her and Sebastian to fight over it...maybe some angry sex?

Anyways good story, can't wait for more.