Reviews for A Walk Through The Woods
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is wonderful beyond words, and I am ashamed that I have neither read nor reviewed it before. Insta-favourite!
Thirst4light chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
wow..that's beautifully written..Anyone would think that this is for getting the fragrance of Tolkien's work..:)
Gambit's green eyed Chere chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wow...You have such a way with words :)
Man! The discription of ithilion ( I spelled that wrong) in the beginning was Gorgeous! Nice farawyn too, had me giggling with the fluffiness like a little girl.
Itarille1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
What a lovely story!

You described the woods of Ithilien, and Eowyn, so beautifully.
Altariel chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Lovely.
Riel-mir chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I simply adore how you use words to create a beautiful story about my fav Faramir and Eowyn. Well done.
Deandra chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I read this before, and reviewed it before, but since I just reread it, I stumbled across a typo. You mentioned you like to fix things like this (yeah, I'm obsessive like that, too), so:

She wandered off, going where whim lead her, to this sweet-smelling herb, to that flower, and the Ithilien Ranger followed close by with barely a sound. - should be "led" rather than "lead"

And I don't recall that many people addressing the possibility that Faramir would be concerned that Eowyn might suffer the same homesickness that had taken his mother. Nice twist!

- Deandra
Pieredae's Muse chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I like the almost methodical detail you put into the story. It reminds me of Tolkien's style, but seems your own as well. Thanks for sharing with us! take care- Req
trecebo chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
And having asked so nicely, with a good story settling well within the sight of mine eyes, I give the a reveiw. Yea, and well-met, yon bard. A fanciful tale that could indeed be stolen from the pages of Master Tolkien. I give thee most abjective huzzah for the tender and gentle handling of so fair characters and bid thee to have a good morrow, knowing thou hast made mine heart the lighter for it.
Masquaradj chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Just a beautiful story. Very well done.
Akai Tamashi chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I love this couple, Faramir and Eowyn are the most lovely couple I had ever seen. Years ago, when I read LOTR the first time, I was so happy to see that they end up together, it was lovely!
Traceria chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I just loved this one. I'm no writer (the necessary words fail me) but I've dreamt up little stories of the two wandering Ithilien on many occasions, and this topped any to ever cross my mind or eyes. You really captured who they are; it was beautiful!
Deandra chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Charming look at the soon-to-be-weds exploring their new home. I cannot think Eowyn would answer Faramir's question any other way than this.

- Deandra
AHealingRenaissance chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
That was really sweet :)
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
This story was simply beautiful. I love this snapshot of their relationship and the deep love they obviously have for each other, and the attention to detail in describing Ithilien is simply stunning- you're making me want to go back out into the woods myself!