Reviews for Give Me Another Chance
ufc91 chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
This was an interesting story. I liked how Jackie bounced back from her assault.
RegardstoBroadway chapter 13 . 8/24/2007
Aww! What a great ending to the story!

I had a feeling that Sam would give the baby up. Being a mother is just something that she would never be cut out for.

I love that you named the baby after a song. I've read a lot of these stories, and that seems to be a theme for a Hyde baby. :shrug: I think I would do it too, given the chance.

The party scene was so funny and Kelso and Fez were spot on.

Hyde watching his finace and daughter at the end was perfect.

Pretty Racing chapter 12 . 7/8/2007
I love Hyde and Jackie together. and I LOVE this story. :3 keep up the great work! :D
paradiso31 chapter 12 . 6/12/2007
OMG! I love this story. It might be mean of me to say but I hope sam dies giving birth. I really hate her.
RegardstoBroadway chapter 12 . 6/9/2007
Sure you didn't mean to keep us waiting... you just had a really good cliffie, and you couldn't stand letting us off easy could you? Ah, you know I'm kidding. I understand that things come up sometimes. Life happens.

Man, I hate that Jackie automatically assumes that she's gonna lose him to Sam now that she's returned. He's made her so insecure. :(

"He just hoped that she didn’t hate him by the end of the day."

Heh, it gives me a little satisfaction that he isn't completely secure about Jackie staying with him after this.

Yay! They're gonna get through this together, even if they have to deal with Stupid Sam. Poo.

And they will have a home together... aw!

Loving it... update soon!
mynameisnoone chapter 12 . 6/1/2007
Oh please knowing that whore sam it probably isn't even hyde's baby!
allienicole16 chapter 12 . 5/31/2007
awe i loved this update! great job!
etFated chapter 12 . 5/31/2007
Loved the update! Can't wait for more! AMazing!
MinaSeraphina chapter 12 . 5/31/2007
I really hope it's not Hyde's baby, Sam is such a horrible, horrible tool and I cannot bear to even think about her! Update soon please :)
Angel Monroe chapter 12 . 5/31/2007
Thank you so much for going this route. If you'd had Hyde ambivalent about him and Jackie because of the baby, I think I would have been very upset. Like Jerry Springer he-ain't-your-baby's-daddy upset. It would have been bad. So thanks. And thanks for updating; I was trying very hard to be patient. O:)
Zenkindoflove chapter 12 . 5/31/2007
This was such an emotional chapter! I loved every bit of it.

I really loved the descriptions you gave at the beginning. You really captured the atmosphere of the room and Jackie and Hyde's perspective very well. I felt like I was inside of one of them more than just some distant observer. I think that POV really helped bring everything into focus and draw me into this chapter.

Sam's so dumb. Drinking while she's pregnant and not seeing why Jackie would be upset. I hate her stupid face. I still say Hyde shouldn't even trust that its his.

I loved all the things Hyde said to Sam. He's right. A child growing up in a loveless home is the worst, and he knows from first hand experience. I'm glad that Jackie heard him too. It was just so beautiful when she said that she would love his baby. I'm so happy that things are still going to be good for them.

Best line in the whole chappy, the last one. Hyde's right. They finally do have a home now.
MinaSeraphina chapter 11 . 5/14/2007
i love this story but I'm very scared now! update soon please!
Celest chapter 11 . 5/9/2007
You evil, conniving little. . .

Lol. Just kidding. Well, sort of.

Seriously, great update. But how do we really know that it's Hyde's? She is a whore after all. And MARRIED to another man!

She seriously needs to give it up and let all the drama go. I REALLY hope it's not Hyde's. And he better not break things off with Jackie if he thinks that it is. A baby isn't really a good reason to marry someone if there isn't any feeling from both parties. Everyone just ends up miserable.

Besides, that's a pretty dicky thing to do to just show up when she's far enough along for shock value.

Knowing her, she just got out of a relationship with the baby's father and ran over to the one man with any decency that she knows.

It better not be Hyde's! You're killing us here!
nerdy gal chapter 11 . 5/8/2007
yay you're spelling Forman correctly. I thought the day would never come...
jess chapter 11 . 5/8/2007
All Im saying is that better not be his baby!

Can't wait for the next!