Reviews for Sunday
MoonlightChaotic chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Honestly this little one shot has me tearing up. As I was reading it images from the Sasuke retrival episode kept popping up in my head. The episode where they showed how Chouji and Shikamaru met did too.

It was very well put together and the "you" did get a little repetitive, but it didn't take away from the story at all. Kudos my friend, Kudos :)
naash chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
i dont think the you was annoying at all. its perfect. dont change a thing. the you really made the fic 100 times more angsty and tragic.

this fic is really sad. i feel sad even. the first few lines, well basically the way you started your fic really set the tone for the entire fic. and the way you ended it. that was just brilliant. this fic is something a lot of poeple can relate to

miikka-xx chapter 1 . 10/10/2009

It played out so beautifully. And I actually like thr use of 'you'. It could encompass anyone and everyone. And that's the best part. It feels like the reader is actually there.

It was absolutely wonderful. Great job.

And you're right, Chouji is definitely underappreciated. Thank you for the amazing read.
Bitter-Smoke chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Great work.
lyux chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This was so awesome. So sad and sweet at the same time. You're right, Chouji does need to get some recognition. There aren't many stories done in a second person POV nowadays. You're really good at creating these (?) stuff. :D

Sorry for lack of better vocabulary. xDD

I do hope you will continue My Girl sometime. D:
AbeilleN chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
okay... you totally made me cry, and if chouji did die (god forbid), im guessing those would be the thoughts of some of the kids who made fun of him when they were kids.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
You're right, Chouji does deserve some recognition. It's a sweet story, and it made me move to tears at the end. It's extreamly well-written.
uchiha.s chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
First of all, second person is my FAVORITE voice, and there aren't enough stories with it, so keep it in-if Chuck Palahniuk can write entire novels in second person, you can write a oneshot in it. Second of all, this was beautifully written. :) Excellent work; it's an original idea and is executed almost flawlessly. I don't think I could find one error within the entire piece. Way to go!
ragamuffin009 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
-bawls for twenty minutes- I loved it so much! But I find it wierd how in almost every story Chouji's the main character, he dies...
Niinny and Sireensilver chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I believe this is what they call short but sweet-the shortness didn't bother me at all because it might have been a little unnecessarily long if it were longer. The "you"s also don't bother me-it's a very interesting perspective you chose. Now this is what I call a well delivered idea!

What struck me most was that it was Chouji's death, but you didn't focus on his teammates. I like that. It's refreshing.

Let me congratulate you on mechanics as well-it's hard for me to go to the front page of the Naruto section and find a well-written fic. I normally search by linking (i.e., my favorite author's favorites, and so on) but this I came across by chance. I'm very glad I did.