Reviews for Melt
05709 chapter 8 . 6/17
I like reading it again
05709 chapter 8 . 6/11
Great story I like it wow, more please more
Bourne Fan chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Personally, I greatly enjoyed this fic. It had action, romance, angst and fluff, all in equal doses. I think that your writing style is still developing but you have an exellant storytellers heart. I enjoyed your use of an OC to add depth to the plot and I found your characters to be reasonably in character. The only suggestion that I have is to work on your climax and conclusion. There was good build up but the ending felt... rushed. Other than that this is a wonderful story, one of my favorites in the DM fanfictions. Keep writing!
happypocky chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
So cute
A Fan chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
normally i don't review because im too lazy, but im apalled by how little reviews this fanfic has. This was an interesting read to the point that even though i've stopped reading fanfics, I actually came back and search for this fanfic because it's such a pleasant read.

nicely done and I like how you put down Dearka's personality. Most see him as just loveable, goofy, and arrogant... but he's definitely more than that. there's another side of him that many don't even bother to think about, only the exterior.

So thank you for writing such a lovely fic. it was a pleasure. i'd say i'd hope to read more Dearka/miriallia fics from you but judging by the date of this fanfic, i kind of doubt it. :3
mrboogie94 chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Amazing. I love the Mir/Athrun bit.
Kuroda Asuka chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
This is honestly a very sweet story. Short and simple. And yet, you've include a little bit of every genre. Romance/Comedy/Comfort/Hurt/Angst and so much more. You've got some Tolle/Miriallia along with Dearka/Miriallia. Though there were some spelling errors and grammer mistakes, but not everyone has English as their first language. D
AijinMegami chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
This is a beautiful fanfic. I haven't read anything like this in a long time. It's just a shame that there aren't that many reviews for this fic.

Gah, it's late so I can't write a long review... a review a fic like this deserves, but I shall be back to review through another chapter! I just couldn't contain the urge to at least leave something behind that i just absolutely adored the fic!

Thank you for writing such an awesome fic! I'll be sure to come back, re-read this over and over again, and leave an awesome, superlong review for you to read! n.n

AijinMegami

PS: O.o hm... this review is longer than i intended... XD
Aethra Caelis chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
There! Finished! I very much like how you spun this particular thread, and how you managed to write that "debate" on the rights & wrongs and everything else in between. I love the exchanges between the characters, which adds a lot of depth into what you imagine them to be. I like how you've fleshed out the resf of the characters (besides Dearka and Mir) - it's so very much THEM! _

Great job!
Aethra Caelis chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I am so amazed at what fans can come up with what we are given in the original series - and your fic is a real gem.

I was honestly expecting some Romeo-Juliet kind of thing going on, but this first chapter has proven me wrong. I love how you fleshed out Dearka & Mir's characters - so much that I can swear you've read my mind and know exactly what I like. Haha! Along with that, I also like the chemistry you've made between them, specially the bits & pieces of humor that make the reading very enjoyable. I also appreciate that small bit where you vividly point out how different Tolle & Dearka are.

And of course, the main theme of the story - discrimmination. It's a subject pretty close to my heart as I've lived in foreign countries as a child and have experienced it somewhat. This is just the first chapter, so I want to read more on how you tackle it through your fic.

Great job! Now onto the next chapters... _
Chaos Nightbringer chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This is frickin' hilarious! I love it!
crazyarsonist chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
The great thing about this story is that the plot was so cliche (love on opposite sides of the battlefield), but the author was able to turn it into something as good as this. Thanks, I had fun reading it and I'll be looking forward to more of Dearka and Milly in more of your stories.
Kichou chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
This is a nice story. I liked it.
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 8 . 7/8/2007
It would be sweet if you wrote a epiloge to this wonderful story.
simply -v chapter 8 . 6/18/2007
i liked Bourne Identity but i do not recall that scene, instead, it reminded me of Munich where they kill off the hooker/assassin like that.

:D smiles all round, how Dearka got his revenge was sweet, exactly how i wanted it to be :); making that bastard suffer yet let him linger to live to pay for his sins and his life not worthy to stain your hands even more.

thanks for the read :)