Reviews for Expressing Yourself
Cassie chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Oh my sirius I love this fic. The only thing that irritated me was the fact that you changed the lyrics to one of my favorite songs in the whole world but i can see how it works. :D
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Haha!That sort of denial usually means one thing!Lol!Nice idea for the exploding snap!
Sexymckittington chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
I have never seen wicked before but you've definitly made me want to. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying right now. _ can't wait to read the rest!
broadwayfreak97 chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
You certainly get points for the most creative way Remus and Sirius get together! Great job!
purple-psychopath chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
yes i do love it, the slash that is.
shisoma chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
XD! My moms sick so i was trying to keep from laughing. I bit my lip sp hard i'm bleading! I think i need stitches!
yummytimelord chapter 11 . 3/22/2009
Aw brilliant story! I'd write a proper review but I'm too busy doing my happy dance )
ihearthpfanfic chapter 11 . 3/12/2009
aww...i loved this story.

It was so cute!
rekahneko chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
Good ending to the story.

I thought Peter's character was well done (he is always so difficult for me to write for whatever reason so I am jealous).

And of course the whole thing was so cute!

(-:
MinervaEvenstar chapter 11 . 2/15/2009
Oh my god...that song...I am amazed, appalled, and amused all at once. It's been years since I've felt that precise combination about anything, so - if for nothing else - you definitely get points for that!
Lady Annikaa chapter 11 . 2/13/2009
Haha loved it! Cute! .
albe-chan chapter 11 . 2/12/2009
Awwh! YAY! This was a smashing (and exceedingly satisfacory) end to a GREAT fic! I'm so pumped to see an update from you two! And on my effing BIRTHDAY no less... XD

Simply fantabulous...especially when Remus and Sirius were...er...teasting their bed's durability in the dorm at the end. XD
OoverO chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
This is AMAZINGNESS!
scorsby chapter 10 . 10/9/2008
well since this is like a year old im guesing youi havent added the last chapters, which is a shame as its really really good. honestly, hilarous. That must have taken some guts to do...

Also- please tell Psycho Hippy to write more on "a question of love"

cheers!

Zellahxx
scorsby chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
i always thought the portrait hole was a hole you had to climb through adn im sure it says in the books and it does in your story too- but in the film its a doorway.

sorry. just wantedf ot get that out my system. love this story. very cute and funny.

Zellahxx