Reviews for Kage No Naruto
gothicprincess982 chapter 11 . 4/30
Aww i love this story so cool
pikachucat chapter 11 . 3/28
awesome more please
Please update
Brazilwolf chapter 11 . 9/29/2015
I love Thai story. I like Naruto's attitude and love his patrtner that he has gained. I can't wait for Naruto to become even stronger. I like how every thing in the story is going cause it's wonderful. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
I like wont mor
RandomReader chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
this story is awesome! will you start updating again or are you doing a rewrite? it would suck if you abandoned this!
Lacrima234 chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Will this be continued soon?
emoreno94 chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
Say when is the next update? I really enjoy reading your story and would love to find out more about it.
Gemini-Spark chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
please continue
Koneko Saotome chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Sorry to say, but after reading only the first few words, I can't handle reading this. You need to work on your grammar better, or at least get a BETA who can fix the errors in your story FOR you. Don't get me wrong, I like the premise of your tale; and I hope that you can remedy your grammar errors so that I may one day enjoy it.
Clearmens chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
What the heck?! This story is like my dream lover! And you wrote it 07 and stopped? Why?! I have read a lot of fanfics here and there are truly powerful and very interesting ones I have subscribe to and I am very glad I did since the authors have continued to maintain the momentum. Yours from scratch kept glued to my Note 2 till the 11th chapter which happens to be the last. However I could not fathom why a good and great writer of fanfic will stop continuing such fic! Is that readers were not reviewing? Well I will not review becausei couldn't have possibly imagined naruto fighting a chimera and those wonderful episodes which are so thrilling I don't know what more to ask except what the author suggest. Therefore permit me this pronouncement: It isa crime to yourself and fans not to continue this. Don't give it out because I like your plot.
Having said that I fantasize a lot about Anko and Mei being with Naruto. Of course I am hinata fan but those are my fantasy. It was what led me to this story.
Please awake and arise. Waiting for you to pleasure us!
Excellent work and excellent story
Curious chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
If Naruto was late to claim for a few minutes and Orochimaru was fighting Kain, who do you think would win?
dwl3950 chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
this story was interesting dont know why you havent updated it in a while
Blacklist chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Don't know if I'm first, but the Tower of Babel, the tower from DMC3?
Fuck u chapter 6 . 2/11/2013