Reviews for Kage No Naruto
RandomReader chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
this story is awesome! will you start updating again or are you doing a rewrite? it would suck if you abandoned this!
Lacrima234 chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Will this be continued soon?
emoreno94 chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
Say when is the next update? I really enjoy reading your story and would love to find out more about it.
Gemini-Spark chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
please continue
Koneko Saotome chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Sorry to say, but after reading only the first few words, I can't handle reading this. You need to work on your grammar better, or at least get a BETA who can fix the errors in your story FOR you. Don't get me wrong, I like the premise of your tale; and I hope that you can remedy your grammar errors so that I may one day enjoy it.
Clearmens chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
What the heck?! This story is like my dream lover! And you wrote it 07 and stopped? Why?! I have read a lot of fanfics here and there are truly powerful and very interesting ones I have subscribe to and I am very glad I did since the authors have continued to maintain the momentum. Yours from scratch kept glued to my Note 2 till the 11th chapter which happens to be the last. However I could not fathom why a good and great writer of fanfic will stop continuing such fic! Is that readers were not reviewing? Well I will not review becausei couldn't have possibly imagined naruto fighting a chimera and those wonderful episodes which are so thrilling I don't know what more to ask except what the author suggest. Therefore permit me this pronouncement: It isa crime to yourself and fans not to continue this. Don't give it out because I like your plot.
Having said that I fantasize a lot about Anko and Mei being with Naruto. Of course I am hinata fan but those are my fantasy. It was what led me to this story.
Please awake and arise. Waiting for you to pleasure us!
Excellent work and excellent story
Curious chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
If Naruto was late to claim for a few minutes and Orochimaru was fighting Kain, who do you think would win?
dwl3950 chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
this story was interesting dont know why you havent updated it in a while
Blacklist chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Don't know if I'm first, but the Tower of Babel, the tower from DMC3?
Fuck u chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Complete shit
Elwyntaiga chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
Great story! I LOVE how Naruto is strong but that it can be explained with the amount of training he puts in a you have the next chapter posted soon :D
anime lover 239 chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
luv it so far
nicoleb chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Why are all Naruto fics written by such freaking weeaboos? Stop mixing Japanese and English together. It sounds so freaking stupid.
Kit XIII chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
please do the next chapter its sooooo good so far ... and naru-chan is sooooo going ta become a master of the wind and darkness not ta meantion his twin blads but it sad little naru-chan dosen't believe in him self but i think he will believe in himself when he gose back ta the village and fins his special someone (glares at anyone who says it should be that pink banshee slut) although it could be good if it turned out ta be a yaoi story (sweet dreamy smile with giggles) then little naru-chan's options r much bigger like Shika-Kun or Kiba-Kun or Haku-Kun or even Panda-kun aka gaara-kun or maybe Tachi-kun (evil aura comes back with shadows covering eyes) but there is noooooo way naru-chan is going to get paired up with that power hungry clinical insane nit case OF A TRAITOR SASGAY FUCKING UCHIHA NARU-CHAN WILL AND CAN BEAT HIM UP TEAR HIM APART RIP HIM TA SHREDS UNTIL HE DIES JUST LIKE THAT SNAKE PEDO ORO-TEME WHEN NARU-CHAN IS THOUGH WITH THEM ... (blinks slowly then smiles sweetly) but i think Anko-chan is going ta bet the yaoi idea seeing how naru-chan is going ta get better at seals ta remove the curse seal off her ... well i hope so any way (blinks cutely with pout) ,... till then
bye bye (waves happily)
flaming rose chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
Yatta! I weeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllly y liked this story! I hope there's more to it! I'll be keeping an eye out for more! Ciao!