Reviews for Too Much, Too Soon
Jen chapter 11 . 7/7
whitebuffalowmn chapter 11 . 5/6
great story!
Breanna3593 chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
This was very cookie cutter, but I liked it. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
PLEASE continue :(
ShatteredDragon chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
no offense but you should go change your status to complete for this story cuz if i had been searching for only complete stories i never would have found it but it was a really good fanfic i really loved it
Azrael Jinsei chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
Thank you so much for writing this.
musme chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
I like it
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

great story.
The Dabbler chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
So far, not bad. Very OOC but with this ship, its expected I suppose. One question though, just who is Shakesphere? I think you might mean Shakespeare...
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
Awww... this story hasn't got much in the way of plot and major dander and such, but is is so adorable.
A.E. Reed chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
I love this story I normally am not the biggest fan or M-Preg but you pulled it off quiet well. XD
DrangoWings chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
SweetlyDesolated chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
Cute :) I like that Harry and Severus get together in the end, and Sirius and Remus are understanding.

Lill Snape chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
hahaha - nothing like hitting poor Sev right between the eyes - lol - "Chapter 5: the Truth" - priceless. I know I really should not be laughing at the situation - but these two bang heads so often in stories that I just found this one too funny and well done - thanks for the laugh - DO have a great day, bye for now.
Lill Snape chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Well the story is completed but I'm going to try to review - I just prefer completed stories - sorry. Anyways, I'm taking it that Harry is 17 - lol and pregnant cool. I get a kick out of seeing how the different authors decide to handle that situation - your's is jumping right into the problem. Way to go - so on we go reading. Thanks for sharing and DO have a great day. Bye for now.