Reviews for Cupid Is A Great Many Things
Guest-sama chapter 3 . 2/9
Okay. So I know this was published practically an eternity ago, and you may/may not be on hiatus, but I just loved this fic too much. Profuse apologies, AJ Rayne-senpai! *bows* Anyways, here's my review:

Squeeee!

I've just finished this piece, and it's by far one of the best TamaHarus I've read. The whole "BOYFRIEND!" part is hilarious, and the way you...just everything.

And Kyoya. Omigosh. *frighteningly intense squealing* He's by far my favorite character, but in most Ouran fics, Kyoya is either depicted as the evil Shadow King or plays a practically nonexistent role. You captured him just as I'd imagined him, though. 33

Basically, this feels like another chapter of Ouran. Thank you for writing making me squeal. :)

I don't have a fanfiction account (unless you count Google Docs...), but this fic has propelled me to *strikes melodramatic Tamaki pose* ASK ONCE MORE FOR ONE SO THAT I CAN REPLY TO BEAUTIFUL, FLUFFY FICS SUCH AS YOURS WITH AN USERNAME THAT DOES NOT FEATURE THE WORD "GUEST" IN IT SO THAT I WILL NOT FACE THE MORAL PRESSURES OF REPLYING TO FANFICTION AND LEAVING THE AUTHOR UNDER FALSE PRETENSES! *takes deep, calming breaths*

In conclusion, I love, love, love your work! Please write more! 3
MissKitty35 chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
This was an awesome sweet story! Thank you
tu chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
this is sooo cute
Basil Allegri chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
That was fun to read - you did a good job with the story and the characters.
zunaira ghazal chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
the BEST! :) and when tamaki said 'i've loved you for a long time, havent i?'...it kinda broke my heart (in a good way!) :) nice job!
zunaira ghazal chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
all i can do is smile :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
kyouya is just THE best friend isn't he? :) andandand tamaki just says the prettiest things :) i wish i had a friend like kyouya 3
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
If I'd read the chapter titles ahead of time, I would have instantly realized why the story is in three parts! I liked getting everyone's perspective. Thanks for an entertaining read.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
A fun read. I love to watch the Shadow King at work. :)

It feels like the main goal is achieved; I wonder what the next two chapters will bring?
tomboy 26 chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
This story was absolutely amazing. I'm speechless right now because of its awesomeness.
fireblazie chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Honestly, I have no idea why it's taken me so long to read this story. I mean, just... gah! This! THISSSS. Haha. It was perfect! Just the right amount of obliviousness between Tamaki and Haruhi and I love Kyouya to pieces so I loved how you got his character so perfectly. Devious, cunning, manipulative, but his heart's always in the right place. EVERYTHING about this, I loved. Thanks for putting a smile on my face today :D
lulu halulu chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Aw! This story really made me smile. ) I loved the way you described Kyouya!

'Kyoya cared about only a handful of people...rather, a thimbleful of people, but when he cared, it was with all his heart and with all the power in his artillery.'

That was so amazingly accurate! I really loved this story! One of my favourites! This is definitely added to my favourite stories list at the bottom of my profile.
SchemingAlchemist chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Great job. It was really cute. I also really liked how you portrayed the strength of Tamaki and Kyoya's friendship.
janedoe401 chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
I love Kyoya!
One percent chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Excellent! Pure and perfect!

You were born to be an author!

I hope to find other stories aout this couple or any other one from you :D! I just want to read more of your awesome writing!

I just noticed one thing that needed to be repaired: when Tamaki said "Naturally, mon cherie. It's us.", it should have been "ma chérie".

again, it was the best memory I could get of this couple! thank you!