Reviews for Cupid Is A Great Many Things
blackkitty95 chapter 3 . 8/23
Amazing. Really sweet and heartwarming. I love how you wrote Kyoya and how you handled the relationship between Tamaki and Haruhi. It was really nice getting the perspective of each of the three characters, seeing how each feels and what they think, and have more details with every chapter. I loved it!
Guest-sama chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
Okay. So I know this was published practically an eternity ago, and you may/may not be on hiatus, but I just loved this fic too much. Profuse apologies, AJ Rayne-senpai! *bows* Anyways, here's my review:

Squeeee!

I've just finished this piece, and it's by far one of the best TamaHarus I've read. The whole "BOYFRIEND!" part is hilarious, and the way you...just everything.

And Kyoya. Omigosh. *frighteningly intense squealing* He's by far my favorite character, but in most Ouran fics, Kyoya is either depicted as the evil Shadow King or plays a practically nonexistent role. You captured him just as I'd imagined him, though. 33

Basically, this feels like another chapter of Ouran. Thank you for writing making me squeal. :)

I don't have a fanfiction account (unless you count Google Docs...), but this fic has propelled me to *strikes melodramatic Tamaki pose* ASK ONCE MORE FOR ONE SO THAT I CAN REPLY TO BEAUTIFUL, FLUFFY FICS SUCH AS YOURS WITH AN USERNAME THAT DOES NOT FEATURE THE WORD "GUEST" IN IT SO THAT I WILL NOT FACE THE MORAL PRESSURES OF REPLYING TO FANFICTION AND LEAVING THE AUTHOR UNDER FALSE PRETENSES! *takes deep, calming breaths*

In conclusion, I love, love, love your work! Please write more! 3
MissKitty35 chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
This was an awesome sweet story! Thank you
tu chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
this is sooo cute
Basil Allegri chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
That was fun to read - you did a good job with the story and the characters.
zunaira ghazal chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
the BEST! :) and when tamaki said 'i've loved you for a long time, havent i?'...it kinda broke my heart (in a good way!) :) nice job!
zunaira ghazal chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
all i can do is smile :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
kyouya is just THE best friend isn't he? :) andandand tamaki just says the prettiest things :) i wish i had a friend like kyouya 3
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
If I'd read the chapter titles ahead of time, I would have instantly realized why the story is in three parts! I liked getting everyone's perspective. Thanks for an entertaining read.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
A fun read. I love to watch the Shadow King at work. :)

It feels like the main goal is achieved; I wonder what the next two chapters will bring?
tomboy 26 chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
This story was absolutely amazing. I'm speechless right now because of its awesomeness.
070 chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Honestly, I have no idea why it's taken me so long to read this story. I mean, just... gah! This! THISSSS. Haha. It was perfect! Just the right amount of obliviousness between Tamaki and Haruhi and I love Kyouya to pieces so I loved how you got his character so perfectly. Devious, cunning, manipulative, but his heart's always in the right place. EVERYTHING about this, I loved. Thanks for putting a smile on my face today :D
lulu halulu chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Aw! This story really made me smile. ) I loved the way you described Kyouya!

'Kyoya cared about only a handful of people...rather, a thimbleful of people, but when he cared, it was with all his heart and with all the power in his artillery.'

That was so amazingly accurate! I really loved this story! One of my favourites! This is definitely added to my favourite stories list at the bottom of my profile.
SchemingAlchemist chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Great job. It was really cute. I also really liked how you portrayed the strength of Tamaki and Kyoya's friendship.
janedoe401 chapter 3 . 8/31/2009