Reviews for Guardian Spirit
Alluring dragon chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
That was sweet, I really enjoyed reading it, and I have to say it brought a tear to my eye I got that involved in your portrayal of Sam and dean.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
very nice.
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
AWWW. I love how Dean comforts Sam. *cuddles*
reviewer chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This is so good! What an excellent writer you are, and you capture their dynamic so so well. I look forward to reading your other works ;)
mousefiction chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
That was good. The style seemed poetic to me.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Wow... I have... nothing to say. I have literally nothing to say for fear of ruining the effect your story had on me.

But, if I had to sum it up in three words: Poignant, Powerful, Beautiful.

Fantastic.

Thank you so much for posting.
Adaniel Soloneldi chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Raw and painful and beautiful.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

-Andrea
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
great fic
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I am dumbfounded. How have you gone so long and not been noticed? How did I not notice you? Well, your on my radar now!

Your writing style in this piece was outstanding. The fragmented thoughts, coming full circle back to the cemetery, Dean's words of comfort, all done beautifully.

The ghost at his back.

The warmth at his side.

The jacket across his shoulders.

When Dean was here, it was okay he was safety, he was home...

If CHARLES ROY(b.1912 d.1979) didn't understand, then he wasn't the loved father and husband that his stone claimed...

"Tell me about her, Sammy." Dean whispered into his ear.

Wonderful lines. Wonderful story.

Thank You.

Cat

one thing. just can't bring myself to see Dean as the type to be wearing aftershave of any kind. he's a wash and wear. no frills.
Sepik chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Aw!

That was... beautiful. One of the most wonderfully written fanfics I've ever read.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Aw
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Awesome oneshot into the feelings of Dean's protectivesness with Sam! He'll always be there for him when he needs him!
Onari chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Interesting idea. I liked how you developed the story, your description of Sam's state of mind at the beginning was awesome and, well, of course I loved caring Dean at the end!

Thanks for sharing!

Love xx
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
This is so sad...such a painful and heartbreaking look into Sam's chaotic, shocked mind after Jessica's death. But it's also so very beautiful. Just gorgeous writing. I wish we had gotten to see some of Sam's immediate grieving on the show. Dean was big brother perfect and the fact that Sam wanted John too...oh that completely broke my heart.