Reviews for Guardian Spirit
TheResurrectionist chapter 1 . 1/29
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly Awards Review: January 2016

Wow, this was chilling but absolutely well-written. Sam's narrative and disjointed thoughts were done perfectly. Your lines were so lyrical, I almost felt like I was reading poetry. Some of the italics that came in the middle of lines (without commas) were a little out-of-place, but seeing Sam's thought process through the end, I understand why they're there.

This was haunting and lovely. Dean was a good touch at the end. I almost cried at the Smurfs line. Great job!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/22
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Award

I can’t tell you how much I loved this version of Jessica’s death and Sam’s reaction – with all this raw and still rather poetic emotions and impressions assaulting him, the only hope for comfort in the most solid surrogate for home he can think of, Dean. Perfectly written – and very poignant. Well done! Thanks for sharing.

Kate
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 1/17
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review - January 2016

Nice portrayal of Dean as Sam's Guardian, but I found the insertions of Sam's thoughts in italics to be a little distracting. I know the idea was to show how disjointed Sam's thinking was, which was fine, but the point of view should have been Sam's in first person, not mixed in with the third person.

Otherwise, you showed Sam's upset and lost feeling very well.
Alluring dragon chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
That was sweet, I really enjoyed reading it, and I have to say it brought a tear to my eye I got that involved in your portrayal of Sam and dean.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
very nice.
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
AWWW. I love how Dean comforts Sam. *cuddles*
reviewer chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This is so good! What an excellent writer you are, and you capture their dynamic so so well. I look forward to reading your other works ;)
mousefiction chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
That was good. The style seemed poetic to me.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Wow... I have... nothing to say. I have literally nothing to say for fear of ruining the effect your story had on me.

But, if I had to sum it up in three words: Poignant, Powerful, Beautiful.

Fantastic.

Thank you so much for posting.
Adaniel Soloneldi chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Raw and painful and beautiful.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

-Andrea
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
great fic
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I am dumbfounded. How have you gone so long and not been noticed? How did I not notice you? Well, your on my radar now!

Your writing style in this piece was outstanding. The fragmented thoughts, coming full circle back to the cemetery, Dean's words of comfort, all done beautifully.

The ghost at his back.

The warmth at his side.

The jacket across his shoulders.

When Dean was here, it was okay he was safety, he was home...

If CHARLES ROY(b.1912 d.1979) didn't understand, then he wasn't the loved father and husband that his stone claimed...

"Tell me about her, Sammy." Dean whispered into his ear.

Wonderful lines. Wonderful story.

Thank You.

Cat

one thing. just can't bring myself to see Dean as the type to be wearing aftershave of any kind. he's a wash and wear. no frills.
Sepik chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Aw!

That was... beautiful. One of the most wonderfully written fanfics I've ever read.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Aw
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Awesome oneshot into the feelings of Dean's protectivesness with Sam! He'll always be there for him when he needs him!