Reviews for Faith in the Force
Zarohk Korobase chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Whoohoo! Great stuff. WRITE MORE SOON. Please.

Now, onto the editorial: This is well-written and shows how, if Buffy was handed power that could go dark, rather than the Always Chaotic Neutral Slayer power, she would have go off the deep end fast after her second death. Really, you can't blame her. Now Faith just has to draw a parallel between what Buffy's doing and if Faith had killed the Mayor and Ascended. Or maybe they need to bring in the "big guns" of Xander and Angel to talk her down. Although a Darkside-powered Angelus would be terrifying.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is great stuff, but you should put the 8th of your short crossovers before this so people know how Buffy got here and into the role of the Empress. Fun story!
Cylon One chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
An awesome update.

Another great telling of the sitch in the Star Wars universe where it has Buffy as the big bad ruling the Empire and the galaxy.

As well as Faith there to try and help to stop her.

Liked how things went with the intro of Han and Chewie.

How Han and Faith took each other was no real surprise.

Wonder if in this universe there's a chance relationship-wise that Han's original one here will go differently than in the original one this branches from Star Wars-wise.

You know what I mean?

Great work here and please keep it up.

Will this tale reach into either or both of the remaining episodes?
covass chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
You really cut to the chase! Great chapter!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Well, at least the group has made it into space. Question is, will they succeed in saving B from the dark side, or will they fail? That is the big question!
blue talith chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
Wow. This story of Philip S's is tremendous! I'm eager to learn whether Faith will be able to reign Buffy in, or will Buffy win out?
Elizabeth chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
Please please update!

This is a great story!

POtential, i see, a lot!
Cylon One chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
I hope there's an update coming eventually.

I'd call it a crime on a galactic level if there was nothing to follow from this.

Please, I just to got see all that's to occur in this universe!

I mean everything!

Right to the end.

My words as put in saying that "Faith in the Force" is awesome.
covass chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
WOW! Great story, hope u'll update soon!
Davide chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
HAPPY TO SEE THIS. I HOPE YOU WANT TO STAY IN FANFICTION WORLD AND UPDATE THIS AND THE OTHER YOUR FANTASTIC STORIES.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
Its not going to be easy for Faith to resist what B is offering her. But, if she can find a single spark, a ember, of what B used to be, she can build that up to the point where it will send the darkness PACKING!
F75 chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
This is such an interesting fic, all the twists that you are doing with Star Wars and BtVS universes. Hope that you'll continue it.

Please update soon!
Cylon One chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Talk about your major twists in the Star Wars universe.

This one I'm going to be really wanting to see through.
Cylon One chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
So Darth Vader exists.

I guess that means that Anakin wasn't killed as Obi-Wan thought.

Ben must've heard wrong.

Great chapter.
covass chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
Hi, great story! I realy hope you're going to continue!