Reviews for Pirate Queen
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oo, interesting pairing. My imagination definitely ran wild.
Sonny Day chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Didn't see that coming. Good pairing, a choclate truffle of a ficlet.
Black-Rose-Of-Night chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Hey love the paring! This stories great! Fave! ]
Mistique Four chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Nice story. It's really sweet as well as hot. And you're wright about Starving Lunatic. She really is a great writer, but don't underestimate yourself. 'Cause your a great writer as well. And also don't overestimate yourself, 'cause than you won't push yourself to be the best that you can be.
CastaS chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
i enjoyed reading it.
fuzzibare chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Short, quick, to the point. While they may seem to be OOC, I don't really feel that it isn't more Out of Situation then Out of Character.

I like Betty stories. (Actually like most f/f ships, Betty is right behing KiGo. So, if this is SheBe, then "Missing Pieces" might be ViBe?
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Thank you for this! Way to go on the SheBe pairing! I don't know what it is, but I just love Betty in fics. Maybe I'm weird, but I don't really care. This was great. Shego and Betty, what more could a person ask for? Nothing I can think of, except more of course. Once again, this was great, fantastic really. There should be more SheBe. Hasta...
fireinu chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
{blinks} That was unexpected, but I liked it.
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
That one blindsided me.

Perhaps not so far-fetched if you consider that Betty grew up around Sheldon, and her "best" agent is Du. Also, GJ rarely took on Shego directly, and she was sent to a prison that's prone to breakouts.

It's at least as plausable as Rugo