Reviews for Prince Perfect
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Is your 2 months mean 6 years? Anyway, author-san, good fic you have here, like it too much :D! Well, I'm waiting to see the continuation of this story, I think this fic will be really really interesting! Can't wait for more! Please update soon! XD
HisSecretLover18 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Is Ryoma going to tell Momo that he doesn't play tennis anymore? How is Momo going to react? I hope you update soon.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
UPDATE SOON!
Animefreak247 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
It says your posted this in 2007! Please finish the story! I love it! Please
Animefreak247 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
I can't wait for the next Chapter! Love the work!
PynkPlayar chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
I love the tone and style of this story! The lines you write are just priceless. Kudos for two awesome chapters!

Please keep writing!
Full Moon Howl chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
omg I love it! Update soon! Please!
jaeriaxabielle chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
nice story! wonder what'll happen?
younggem chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
oh I love ur start of the story!

bery nice!

i cant wait till u update!

ahaha, my jaw dropped when I heard ryoma say I'm sick of tennis! xP lols.!
Waterfade chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
LOL, I love Sakuno, shes so cool! If anyone was like her in real life, they'd be the laughing stock of society xp.

I hope we get to know the reason why Ryoma was so sick of tennis, cus' I'm dying to know with my curiosity haha. Are we going to get any idea why in the next chapter? Looking forward to the next chapter, hope you update soon!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
Interesting, I got thefeeling though that Ryoma would turn down Momo's invitation cause he is hard headed and stubborn. Once he set his mind into something, he would definitely would make sure he do it!
Melissax3 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
"Birds sang, fish swam, and Echizen Ryoma played tennis. That was the natural balance of the world."

i loved this line

"Ryoma throwing off the balance of the world was not very funny. Soon the sky would fall, all land would sink beneath the ocean, and Horio-kun would have two eyebrows."

and I loved the part about Horio
snowleaf chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Woo an update! So slow thought :( Update soon! Momo-sempai _
KenRik chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Nice update! But really... is he going to turn down Momo?
Ayane Selznick chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Interesting. Really interesting I've read lots of Tennis related stuff revolving around RyoSaku but this one's really interesting. Ryoma saying that tennis makes him sick? Oh that's new. Maybe he beat down his oyaji before he took grandslam titles? Hahaha! That would've been funny.

We'll be waiting for your updates so take your time!