Reviews for Lending Warmth
That was great
Mischief Tea chapter 1 . 8/20
I'm not sure what I like better, this story or your conversations with Ed at the end. XD hahaha
Again A for in-character-ness. And I am a real sucker for man vs. nature stories, so... falling in ice and getting hypothermia? Ah yes good. *cackles*

Sorry, Ed. You're just so damn interesting that we just have to throw unfortunate events at you and see how you react! ;)

Once again, dear author, thank you much for sharing.
Very good. The fluff it's strong in this one. :)
Alyssa chapter 1 . 8/8
Amazing!
Attackoneverything chapter 1 . 2/24
Loved it! Amazing!
Bubblekins1010 chapter 1 . 1/11
Awwww fluff!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I truly loved this so much! You did a wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
aaaaawwww
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Brotherly fluff, so sweet. And yeah, I agree, he's the annoying kid brother that the rest didn't want at first but now they (and 'mom and dad') are the ONLY ones allowed to tease him. Heaven help if something happened to Ed because of someone else and the others were there, or weren't close enough. Heeheeheeee, I love h/c. 10/10
DemonDragonQueen chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Wow, I like this story a lot. Readers don't usually get to see someone other than Mustang or a few others be friendly/parental with Ed, but you made it work, so thumbs up to you XD.
practice4morale chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This was interesting. Never really read a story dedicated to Ed moments with Havoc and Breda. Beautifully done and I like the undertones of a sweet kind of humor. It really mixes well with the drama elements and captures well the roundness of each character.

And, yes, domesticated!Ed for the win XD
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Great story! I love this angsty stuff, guess I'm kinda weird, but that's okay :) Keep the angst coming!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Urg...Just when I was playing this sad yet happy melody when I was reading this. Almost bought me to tears...Damn you fluff. Damn you warmth. I love both of cha.
Johanni93 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Aww, great story! I enjoyed reading this a lot! Thanks for sharing this with us :)
Kiss From a Belladonna chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
And I abbbbbbsssssoluuuuutley LOVED that!

That was great truely, I loved the relationship between the characters and how you wrote each character in general!

If I was less tired and capable of saying things that are actually helpful, I would. But sadly I cannot explain my appreciation for these types of FanFictions in words (by type: I mean GOOD fanfictions instead of the really crappy ones that I find everywhere...)

And since I can't use words, take this smiley face :D and if I could see you I'd hug you... So take this virtual hug *hug*

Thank you so much for writing!