Reviews for Lending Warmth
practice4morale chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This was interesting. Never really read a story dedicated to Ed moments with Havoc and Breda. Beautifully done and I like the undertones of a sweet kind of humor. It really mixes well with the drama elements and captures well the roundness of each character.

And, yes, domesticated!Ed for the win XD
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Great story! I love this angsty stuff, guess I'm kinda weird, but that's okay :) Keep the angst coming!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Urg...Just when I was playing this sad yet happy melody when I was reading this. Almost bought me to tears...Damn you fluff. Damn you warmth. I love both of cha.
Johanni93 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Aww, great story! I enjoyed reading this a lot! Thanks for sharing this with us :)
rezzkat chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
And I abbbbbbsssssoluuuuutley LOVED that!

That was great truely, I loved the relationship between the characters and how you wrote each character in general!

If I was less tired and capable of saying things that are actually helpful, I would. But sadly I cannot explain my appreciation for these types of FanFictions in words (by type: I mean GOOD fanfictions instead of the really crappy ones that I find everywhere...)

And since I can't use words, take this smiley face :D and if I could see you I'd hug you... So take this virtual hug *hug*

Thank you so much for writing!
Avid Reader chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
this was soo cute! im dying from all the adorableness!
RainFlame chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This was adorable. And sad. And then more adorable. Loved it C:
Kita Me chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Weeee! Very enjoyable story with Havo, Breda and Ed! XD
f.tastarossa chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
ahhh moe moe story XD
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Awwee it was totally adorable, I loved it!
PoolofFadedMemories chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
haha I loved this! You described everything so well and you really made everyone act like themselves. Fantastic job! :D
Pink Pickles chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
That made me feel happy :D
m chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
awesome! awesome awesome awesome! make more please!

ShadowTraveller123