Reviews for Sweet Anger
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Really interesting. I liked it.
TillTheLastRoseDies chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
oh lalalaa. okay, stop. You can't make me enjoy Snape and Tonks. That's just wrong. I'm revolted, really.

just joking.

It was definitely nice, but I don't think I'd ever be able to seriously read this pairing. I liked it here, though.
ModernScribe chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
You mentioned in your author's note that you had changed Tonks' house to Hufflepuff. I know you did this because Rowling said so, but I'm still glad you did. Hufflepuff is so ignored. It's like no one important ever comes from there. But anyway, I'd just like to say that I enjoyed your combination of myth and fantasy (I suppose it's not really real life so I'll go with fantasy even if fantasy is sort of myth). And despite the fact that I don't like the whole idea of a teacher loving a student and a student loving a teacher, it was still a nice story. Perhaps if Snape had been a student as well it wouldn't have been an issue, although I always find it hard to imagine anyone loving that slimy git. That's another question I have to ask. Did Tonks like Snape before he came to meet her or did she fall into some sort of trance? The same question applies to Snape. Please say it was a trance, especially to when the question applies to Snape. Really the idea of Snape watching a student with anything more than disgust is hard to picture. I realize this review may seem luke-warm, bordering on boiling flame, but I really did like the story. The writing was well done, the story original, and the style uniquely yours.
Camillia Vincent chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I'm not disturbed! I thought it was very very cute. I could definitely read more S/T while I'm sitting here. I should be going to bed but I have to wait for my hair to dry so I don't mess up the curls. Too bad I'm not a metamorphmagus.

Cami
Curvuto chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I liked that! She went through a lot of trouble and it looked like fun! I was surprised that he met her there! This story defiantly had the sweet 'aww' factor!
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
NOt too disturbed at all! And I'm a dedicated Lupin/Tonks shipper! You wrote this very well.
vintagejgc chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
You've written Snape perfectly here, all logic and snark. And to me, your Tonks is canon.

Off to read the others!
Jo Claire chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
i was so not disturbed! i love it!

xxoo

jo
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Ew! But cute! I mean, I still like Remus and Tonks better, but I will, if I have to, entertian the notion of Snape and Tonks. YFF,

Jane Weasley
Bergerac chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
It was a cute funny story, my favorite was the last part, Tonks moved closer. "I'm not blushing, Severus." "You will, Nymphadora," he said

It was funny
Nat chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
*giggles mischeviously* im starting to like SS/NT better than RL/NT!
cupcakeswirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
m only you could make snape/tonks sound that hot with the forest sprites, and secretly watching eachother and m
AudreyLovesRemus chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Ooh, I like it. I'll definitely be reading more Tonks/Snape fics now!
NooooBD chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Man, that was hot! XD

I think I'm beginning to like this hip. This is the third story of SS/NT that I read!

Nah, this was good, as anything else that you do. I liked that you added all that back-story that you've built of Tonk's life and acquaintances.

I look forward to reading Snape's POV. :D