Reviews for Bishi & Bashi
angel61991 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
is "fay" the english spelling from the anime? cause both the manga & the japanese anime call him fai.
angel61991 chapter 36 . 8/10/2010
lol... this story made me laugh so much my sides hurt! uv gotta write a sequel.
Stainless Steel Rattrap chapter 36 . 2/9/2010
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon brought me over to see this one because I'm working on a story that ties into her Book Three.

Of course it does suffer the curse of every origin story (spending chapters of expository dialogue to establish the characters), but well, it's an origin story- it has to be done. That said, it definitely has it's moments. Sephiroth battling a Powerpuff Girl? Priceless! Kate carries around a Deathscythe Hell Custom for just such an emergency? *snert*

And I think Treasure Hunt DS has scarred me forever, but I'd love to watch.

Technically, you really need to work on verb tense agreement, but what can I say, I was an English Major.

Nice Work.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 36 . 1/28/2008
Nice ending. _
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon chapter 36 . 1/8/2008
Ah, but you are worthy! You are one of the very small group of writers who finished a story, and even smaller group of BishiWorld writers. And it was a good ending, I can't wait to see what the plot of the next one shall be, don't worry, I shall be there to continue reading it and enjoy! Here's to seeing the next of your stories, ja?

Ja-ne!

- - - Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

PS. Did you see that I have posted chapters 36 and 37 of mine?
ParallaxRider chapter 36 . 12/30/2007
I know, there are never enough boy trainers in these fic, but I shall do my best to rectify that. Don't worry, you havn't trashed Jason at all! You even included his absent-minded sticky-fingeredness! (That would be taking stuff and forgetting to pay). I'll take good care of Spike! Also, I'm glad my reveiws amuse you. I try. YAY!
Whatever chapter 36 . 12/30/2007
Sorry I made you think that you lost a reader. I got really sick (and when I say sick, I mean SICK. I had to go to the emergency room). Then I got grounded from the computer for a while. Which sucked. Cho is yours to torment as much as you want.

I'll have to agree with you on the Vincent thing. I like him far better than Sephiroth.
PeaceLoveOcelot chapter 36 . 12/29/2007
You did it! Hurray! *throws confetti* It was a sweet, great ending and the Bishie World is still intact thanks to the SPAIs and other people ready to protect it! I was glad that everyone made it through and were willing to travel together and that Fay evolved! I'm also glad that you found my reviews helpful-you rock too! It was funny learning what your title meant, especially since I'd never thought to ask after all this time! I can't believe your sister doesn't know she's been a character in your story-that's so funny! I truly hope you write another fic set in this world in the future because they are so much fun to read and I'm sure you could come up with a wonderful plot! Good luck in further projects and thanks for a great story!
eternal star chapter 36 . 12/29/2007
NO it can't be over! [okay it can, but still] Now you should do another story... but about a guy! Hopefully you command for people to read my story will work [it seems only people that write bishie stories], I just got to work on the next chapter, cause of the holidays so I'll do my best to get it out soon!

Ya on completing you story [parties]
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon chapter 35 . 12/25/2007
Peeps are also covered in colored sugar crystals. Yum, Peeps. LOL, anyway wonderful chapter getting to see how things calm down. It's sad to know that there's only one chapter left, but there's a second one on the way, we'll see it in the new year yeah? That's good. It's nice to see that the game brings people back together and close to being them selfs again. *hugs her Bakura* I got to love him, perverted and kleptomaniac as he is, I wouldn't trade him for the world.

Here's to another good chapter and seeing the finish of this your first BishiWorld Book. And the start of the next one, too!

Ja-ne!

- - - Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
PeaceLoveOcelot chapter 35 . 12/22/2007
It's a bit sad to know that there is only one chapter left in your story as it's been very enjoyable to read about Sarah, Kate, and everyone else in Bishie World. I was really surprised that Kate turned out to really be on the side of good, given those cryptic conversations she had with someone in all those earlier chapters but I'm glad she's not bad. It was interesting to read about how everyone was recovering from the events, and even though Autumn, Christine, and Yannie weren't doing great it's nice to know they had their Bishies with them for protection. I laughed at the part with the girl and her Deidara and at how Treasure Hunting brought everyone together again. Anyway, I can't wait to read the final chapter and see what will become of everyone!
ParallaxRider chapter 35 . 12/22/2007
Yay! More treasure hunting! And the monosylable conversation with Kate. Lol. Very funny!
whatever chapter 35 . 12/22/2007
Sorry I haven't reviewed in such a long time. I haven't really been feeling well…

The naked Vincent scene in chapter 31 was totally awesome. As was the scene in chapter 32, with Sephiroth smiling at Princess Morbucks, even if I don't really like Sephiroth. (He's extremely sexy, but he scares me.) I really, really, really liked the most recent chapter though, it was hilarious.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 35 . 12/22/2007
You surprised me there. _ Wasn't expecting the chapter to come this soon. Continue soon.

P.S: Did you get my other ideas so you can see the movie?
ParallaxRider chapter 34 . 12/20/2007
...Eaah. Now I remember why I hate horror movies. Fortunatley, like LDD-sama, I also have an iron stomach. But it might not be enough...