Reviews for Strange Encounter
Mira McGrath1 chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
This was so well done. I absolutely believed that this story could happen in either universe. I loved this. You nailed all of the characters. I couldn't stop reading.
scribblemyname chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
Wow! Love it!
NacaciaX chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
So so good.
T'ChallaOroro chapter 6 . 11/17/2008
I love the story! It was very good and well written. I have never watchd X-Files but now I feel like I know them a little bit. I hated that I had to leave during the story to go to work! I am reading the sequel next!
Pyric chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
Oh the amazingness of you!

You did that perfectly, I have to say. Sticking to the X-Files characters was a smart and very effective move, since it's a real good laugh watching them, who haven't really got a clue as to what's going on - and it was very entertaining! I've never actually seen X-Files, but hey, this worked for me anyway. It was really, really fantastic - I laughed, I really did, and you really managed to get me into the story! I was excited and interested the whole way through, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Excellent!
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
Cool.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
Oh my gosh! How can you do that to us poor defenseless readers! You are abuesing your right as an amazing author!

Anyhow, that was an amazing story. Like I said, I'd love to see a sequal come out of it. I loved it! I'm so much more then bummed that its over!

You did a fabulous job of writing it. You captured your reader's attention, and held it easily. Your character's where well developed, even if there wasn't enough time with each of them. And your plot was interesting as well.

All in all, I'm glad I read it. I had seen in on the page for a while, but I always said to myself 'I've never seen X-files so I won't like it' But I did! Like I said before, I only wish I'd known more about it.

Thank you for a wonderful time, and I hope to see more from you soon! Congrats on the great job! :)

-Psy
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
Ah!

Not the best of situations to be in! I can't wait! But I'mm so bummed that there is only one chapter left! Such an occurence is evily cruel on your part! How could you even think of... Oh never mind, I can't wait to read the last one!
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Cool! But what's got me wondering, is are the X-men 'in' the same time-space-deminsion as Scully and Mulder, or have they been transported there? Um... Food for thought. :)

It's just getting cooler and cooler! :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
Awesome! This is getting so exciting! I loved the addition of Gambit. That bit was a nice touch. :) I hope to see a few of the others soon. I'm glad that your chapters are so long! It would be horrible it they were any shorter. :)

I love long chapters, I hope you do a sequal to this one, that would be really cool. :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Cool! I really wish that I knew what was going on! This is so interesting!

I can't wait to find out more. :) I think I might have to look into these 'X-files'? shows. The people in them sound very dinamic if your story is at all realalistic. :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
You know, I've never seen a whole X-files before, and I've only passed by and stopped on there once, so I didn't know any of the characters.

And yet, I find your story very interesting. You portray the characters in such a way, that they come alive. Even to someone who's never seen them before, I can picture them. I can't wait to read more. :)
Acadian Angel chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
Thanks for the smiles. This was nothing less than wonderful.
Randirogue chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
All I can think already, is this...

THIS IS BRILLIANT. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS CONCEPT!

You are always just one step ahead of the rest of us, aren't you? Okay, maybe not a step ahead, but perhaps, a step catty corner to us. Ahead and to the side. Cause no direct line spotted this beauty of a mixed genre concept. :winks:

Well, that's fine by me. It means the more to my enjoyment and the more to spindle forth inspiration for others and myself.

Thank you, as always.

:reads:
elven-cat2 chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
Excellent story. I never really followed the x-files, so I approached this x-over with some trepidation. But you really captured me with it. It was well done, and you left some mystery in there as well.

Good effort here and I will watch for a sequel on it if you ever decide to do a follow up.