Reviews for The Dark Dance of Temptation
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2020
I don't get it. Bella is being punished for being suicidal? She's 18. I get that she wants to spend time with her father before she's gone for good, but restrictions aren't quality time. Especially when's she's old enough to not have to tolerate it. She really needs to grow a pair and tell him no. He needs to learn that she's an adult and it's past time he treated her that way. If She needs to leave than leave but quit letting him treat her like she's a young child a young child he didn't raise.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
So Jacob was successful. He is keeping them apart.
SweetlyVanilla chapter 4 . 4/28/2020
"HmMm, BeLlA flAvOrEd."
Sorry, that cracked me up! 0
campyrsm chapter 24 . 6/13/2019
I loved every chapter! Thank you!
drkmjck3 chapter 24 . 8/27/2015
Completely love this story. Thank you.
Adela Conners chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I know this story has been around for a while, but it's one of my favorites! You are an amazing writer, and i just wanted to let you know how much I absolutely ADORE this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
From reading this in, New Moon, you have taken it, to a new level, If I remember, Stephen's words, right. I know, charly was very agree with both, Edward & Bella, but feel, what Edward, felt, & thought, wasn't there. Thats where, you came in, & gave, insight, as to how Edward felt. Thank you. Really good job.
laura lou who chapter 24 . 1/22/2013
I love this story. So darn passionate and deep are Edwards feelings, its almost refreshing. I always thought vampires would be that passionate.
twiclare chapter 23 . 12/29/2012
Loved it, thank you for a great story.
twiclare chapter 22 . 12/28/2012
Well done Alice. Keeping Edward from overreacting.
twiclare chapter 21 . 12/28/2012
Even with the reassurance of Alice's vision that everything would be ok, a visit to the Volturi makes me nervous. I wonder what Aro see's of Bella's potential. Looking forward to the wedding. Thank you.
twiclare chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
Looking forward to seeing what happens in Volterra, and a wedding to look forward to! Great, thanks.
twiclare chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
You have so many original ideas in this story, I love it! Edward is so guilty and disappointed in himself for nearly losing control with Bella's change, I thought i understood that but hearing his confession that when he said she would soon be with him forever he meant her blood, that shocked me. He is being so honest about this, warring with the dark side of himself. Bella's power of persuasion for want of a better word is very different, looking forward to exploring that further. I haven't even mentioned their new intimacy, very sexy! Thanks, great story, hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day.
twiclare chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
Loving the story, quite intrigued about what is going on with Bella, is she stating to turn? Could explain all the families cryptic comments to Edward and her reduced need for sleep, heightened senses and Edward being able to hear her thoughts. Merry Christmas and thank you.
twiclare chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Really enjoying this so far, your Edward is quite dark in his thoughts and desires but also as loving as we expect. So sorry this is my first review, thank you for a great story so far.