Reviews for The Dark Dance of Temptation
worldtraveler chapter 23 . 10/21/2008
WOW! What an ending to a beautiful, scary, tumultuous, gorgeous ride! Thank you for this story. I think you did an excellent job of being in Edward's head.
Arya du Jedi chapter 23 . 10/3/2008
Wow. This is magnificently written. Your grasp of EPOV is wonderful. The added mythology of vampires sharing energy is an added bonus. Great story!
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This is good!
Lillie Cullen chapter 15 . 9/27/2008
Loved this chapter! But Jacob Black should be rotting in jail - regardless of whether or not he was trying to prove Edward was not human, he shot Bella right in front of Charlie! I love that Charlie thinks Edward is her angel, though (he is!).
Lillie Cullen chapter 9 . 9/27/2008
Wonderful story so far! I think you have done a great job getting into Edward's head. Very interesting to see his reactions to Bella's thoughts. Can't wait to find out what Alice's vision is all about!
stephanie chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Loved your first chapter... going to read next one now...
Breakinrachel chapter 23 . 9/11/2008
wow... that is all I can say, that was the best Edward POV... ever! Totally made of WIN! ah! The last chapter was the steamiest, hottest chapter, wheww I'm sweating in front of my computer! Great, great job writing this!
twinklestarsxx chapter 17 . 9/1/2008
omg wow. this was like one of the BEST Edwrad's POV ever! :D it sounded so real and dark. seriously, the first few chapters were so intense and interesting. and the vampire talent Bella possesed was also a creative idea. i cant wait to read the rest.

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!
ExperimentalMe chapter 23 . 8/17/2008
Lovely story, thanks.
ScarlettLetters chapter 23 . 8/13/2008
Utterly fantastic. Sheer poetry. You have a gift!
lynngrid326 chapter 23 . 8/11/2008
wow. i'm speechless. this entire story was so well written and well thought out! this is the BD i wanted and i'm sure many others wanted too. you captured all pov's and all emotions perfectly imo. just wow. amazing job.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This story is absolutly amazing! Definetly should've been Breaking Dawn.
mamato chapter 23 . 8/7/2008
This story was AMAZING! OMG, You will definitely be on my favorite Author's list! This should have been the new BD Book!
omahgee chapter 23 . 7/31/2008
Wow. That was a great story! (and if the rumours about breaking dawn are true... I LIKE YOURS SO MUCH BETTER!)

Your writing is amazing! Unlike most of the stories on here, you didn't rush through it at all, and you offered such an on-point view of Edward!

As much as I love your story there's just one thing to nit-pick about. I think Bella's personality was a little bit.. dreamier, for lack of a better word, than Stephenie Meyer's Bella, but it still worked with the story, and the only way that would actually be a bad thing is if Stephanie was writing it. (If that makes any sense.)

But, on the whole, GREAT JOB!
Imaginings chapter 3 . 7/31/2008