Reviews for The Dark Dance of Temptation
mystylady chapter 24 . 9/11/2012
I'm not sure if the story ends here orr not but Bella's story did not end this way and if FanFiction is erasing all M stories that are more erotic then where are the writers
going is there another web site and if so could you please let me know thank you.
You are a good writer and should continue writing but don't let fanfiction stop you from writing what you want, people will follow you wherever web site you write you stories on.
babesbraves chapter 23 . 9/1/2012
wow that was fantastic! it was a little bit dark at the start but it filled out and made your story much more and a better one for it! thankyou for sharing your work it is unbelivable keep it up!
Edward'sDJ chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Edward is not careful enough not to reawaken Bella's insecurities.
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Carlisle is lovely.
Edward'sDJ chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Lovely. Even Rosalie agrees.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Fascinating start.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
yes yes yes.
MaryMary123 chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
shower time for the readers.
MaryMary123 chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
Bella needs to stand up and nail Black once and for all. Tell him she hates him.
MaryMary123 chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
I am sorry I have not reviewed. I have been reading and being interrupted by RL in my house! Good story. Jacob Black worries me. He is so volatile.
MaryMary123 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
that was so sweet.
InkedBaby chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
The site won't let me log in):

Anyway...

I love love love this. I honestly spent every second of my spare time for the last four days reading this. So worth it. This is so in character, and I love all the little details and just everything. Everything, I loved everything.
aussietwilight chapter 24 . 6/9/2012
Put it on TWCS :)
InkedBaby chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
I can seriously just picture him hugging her against his car laughing into her shoulder. Seriously? So adorable.
Saydonee chapter 23 . 1/29/2012