Reviews for The Dark Dance of Temptation
Saydonee chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
OMG, he can finally hear her thoughts!
Saydonee chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
love how they are getting closer and I really hope jess heard the bite me comment, lol
Saydonee chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
yay, no more mike
Saydonee chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
bring on the lightning :)
Saydonee chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
i find it hard to believe that he wouldn't have already seen in their minds what happens during a storm, lol
Saydonee chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
so glad the insane restrictions were lifted, they seriously need some alone time :)
Saydonee chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I am always looking for more canon/mostly canon AUs that are IC or mostly IC. I just found TDDOT & BW in a search. I plan to read the first 6 chapters of this one and then begin the other one too, so I will be reading them together. I loved the first chapter! I was glad that you started at this scene. I always wanted to red it when SM skipped it and fic authors I have read don't really cover it either, lol. I am so glad that Charlie sees that Jake was not the best influence, Edward would never 'let' her do those things, and that he was over-reacting, so quickly :)
crazy62 chapter 23 . 9/25/2011
Great story thank you for sharing!
Edwards Paradox chapter 23 . 8/25/2011
WOW
Fanfichardcore chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Great story. I liked both this and Becoming Whole. This is my second time reading them.
Squirt 2.0 chapter 23 . 2/6/2011
It took me almost all week to read The Dark Dance of Tempation but it was well worth it! Your prose is melodicly sensual, just like Edward's piano playing, when you write the love that flows between E&B. It seems like C/E, R/E or A/J frequently get left out when the focus is on E&B in other stories, but I think you had just the right mix of all the family. I'm heading off to check out the rest of your stories!
favludo chapter 23 . 1/29/2011
Hey just found and read this and becoming whole. I loved them both so much however my question is whether they are actually completed? Both seemed to finish in slightly not quite completed ways (in my opinion) and so I was just wondering if they really were completed or if I should add them both to story alerts?
kendra moyler chapter 23 . 10/13/2010
Omg ok first that was the best fanfiction story i have ever read an belive me i have read a whole lot. i really do see why you wre nominated for that award i just really hoped you had won honestly. i have also read some of your other stories an they are just as wonderful bt this one wow! that amazing an really this is the longest review i ever typed so that means its really good to me Great JOB you wonderful author you keep it up an please write another story "Im thirsty" LOl bye :)
twilightfan1995 chapter 23 . 9/15/2010
THIS STORY START TO END WAS NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING! you are so talented and such a wonderful writer! great job that was amazing
twilightfan1995 chapter 10 . 9/8/2010