Reviews for A Night at the Office
VILYA74 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
loved it!
phedtay chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Just found this fic a couple days ago. A very interesting alternative take... worked well! Thanks!
Ainsley chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I too think that this episode was the best timing for Lois to discover about Clark's secret identity... too bad it didn't happen, but at least your story gave me a good idea about how that would play...
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Nicely written!
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I really like your story, but I thought his name was Dragon Eddy.
Lois Lane1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
This was perfect. The characters were flawless. You did a great job! Beautiful writing!
Joan the Vampire Slayer chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
What a beautiful AU! Thank you, so much, for a very enjoyable read. {smile}
Kraz chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
A great rewrite to Fly Hard. Clark had left enough clues that someone besides Jack should have caught on to what was happening. A great read Nan... I will definitely invest some time into the sequals!
insane chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
ok...i admit it. i have a thing for Jimmy...and i'll be damned if he wanted to destroy Elvira...haha...good job...i liked George...and Lois annoyed me...now i'm off to part 2...
Daughter of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/25/2000
I like how you managed this, you stuck to the origional episode, yet delicatly left out the more, er, boring parts. You also gave Lois a more intelligent, preceptive nature than she usually has, a good thing in my book _. The switches were small, yet very well done from the episode to this, and I really have to commend you. Now, off to read the sequal...
Jenza Quinn chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
great rendition of that episode! i love it!
Jenn Perry chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
Wow! I haven't read a Lois and Clark fic in about 3 or 4 years and on a lark I decided to see what was here. This was amazing! I haven't seen the show in just a long, but I think you kept these characters very in context. I really enjoyed reading this and I can't wait to read the sequel!