Reviews for Glass Walls
vidz chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
Hey its a nice work. After all we all love Chase...

But there are a lot of misspelled words that ruin the experience-the most recurrent being 'seating' instead of 'sitting'. And its carotid sinus "hypersensitivity", not "hypersensibility"

There are some other mistakes too but none which can be detected by a spellcheck...

Otherwise it was good.
Jannette chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
Good gried you are a talented writer! Your plot and storyline were fantastic, your imagery was amazing, you brought all of the senses into play, your characters were interesting and stayed close to canon with enough artistic license to really move the story along. I really think you should write a novel and submit it for publication. The story was incredibly suspenseful and I read through the whole thing in one sitting. Not something I usually do. Your grammar was a little weak in some places, but hey, that's easy to fix. All in all, awsome!
koralina chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
Wow! It's gorgeous story. I really had no words except for great great great! I enjoyed every single word of it! Thank you for sharing!
MissUse chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
I once was on a train with a Yakuza when my family lived in Japan. He was frighteningly friendly. I LOVE this story. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. Just sayin. LOVE. And that is saying a lot because I HATE House fanfictions. Most of them suck. This is the first one I've really liked. Bravo! Brava!

BTW, nice job with the translations.
mower200 chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
wow. it was amazing. so real and accurate. the ending was incredable and i enjoyed reading.

thankyou for writing the story and i hope you can keep up your writing practices :)

p.s

12 is my lucky number and there were 12 chapters. definatly a good call to read it hehe.
mower200 chapter 8 . 10/15/2009
wow. awsome chapter. such a good story.

LOVE IT! :P
mower200 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
great chapter. very accurate.

as i read it, it was so easy to visualise the events in an actual house episode.

:D
airmac chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
I re-read your story recently and wanted to thank you very much for such a great read!

I’m amazed how you managed to write such an interesting story plot-wise and at the same time managed to keep everyone in the character (especially House). I loved reading how you were moving from one scene to another - it was like watching a movie.

As a non-native speaker I can imagine how hard it is to write so well on the foreign language.

So, thank you again for such a wonderful story, I enjoyed it very very much!
ArialCyan chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Woot! I think this is the 100th review. Well i wish i had more to say than, You have me hooked already. I generally am very picky about the stories I read and this is one has gripped me and is refusing to let go! Basically I love the story and I CAN'T wait to see what happens next!

-Arial
chiclete chapter 12 . 1/30/2008
Great story!
MorganD chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
I'm enjoying this story a lot. I haven't finished it yet, but I'm glad I still have a lot of chapters ahead of me, it all looks really promising.

However, in this chapter you have House suggesting that hay fever is a possibility because spring is "the season they're at in the southern hemisphere of this planet" and "Thomas arrived yesterday from Japan". Except that Japan is very much in the northern hemisphere (36 degrees north of the equator, above Tropic of Cancer, even). Maybe you meant Australia? I suppose there's a plot reason why you made Thomas an Aussie.

Also, I was a bit confused by Nice Suit calling Chase a Western. I mean, he can hear Chase's unmistakable accent and he's already checked his ID. Unless Nice Suit has some weird notion that all white guys are Westerns, even those who are technically from the eastern hemisphere?

Geographic issues aside, the story is great so far.
alyssaaa chapter 12 . 11/29/2007
Wow! i couldnt stop reading until i got to the end. Poor Chase he's really vulnerable in this story! maybe it was a bit long sometimes but it defenitly worthed the reading! it s a good story :)
arbitrary9 chapter 12 . 11/11/2007
marvelous piece! couldn't stop reading once I started :D
Tsunaida chapter 12 . 10/17/2007
This is a fantastic story! Beautifully written and very compelling. You should write more Chase centric stories. Please?

Tsunaida kimi yo te o.
Culf chapter 12 . 7/10/2007
Great story! It was very exiting, and I enjoyed reading it. There was, however, a few gramatical errors that were a bit distracting, such as your contiued misspelling of the the verb "to sit" as "to seat" and a few other verbs as well. I'd have a beta look it over, if I were you. Apart from that, great read!