Reviews for Heroes of the West
OnGuard chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I can't tell you how disgusted with these pairings I am.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
That was a fantastic come back and update I can't wait to see what becomes of Naruto and Gaara!
mr grimjaw chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
this is so good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Don't be mean to Neji as well. I like him!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I think you can finish this and can you please get Hinata to make Gaara to stop smoking?
Besides, I want Gaara to get more attached to Hinata then he already is and I would like to ask you when that might happen.
AnimeCrazedGirl7 chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
You really need to update, it 2012, I doubt we'll die but I would like to see what happens next. This story is really good.
Angle-of-the-Dragons chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
That was well written! Please write more! But you haven't written this for four years! Oh well..
jesszilla chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Awesome
Noa Nee chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Ok three weeks gone! FOUR YEARS gone! Come on update already! I love this story, *insert incredibly whiney voice* I wanna know about their past! Please Wandering Wonderer a.k.a Sleepwalking101 PLEASE!
Acumichi chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Well written and very enjoyable I hope to read more soon.
Dragons Flown Away chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Loved the story! Can't believe I haven't come across it yet!

:D Gaara! So cute, GaaraHinata! Hope you'll continue, but its been a while so its fine if you don't :)

Great FF!
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
How was the desert holiday? I hope it wasn't as terrible as it sounded. I noticed the last update for this was last year :( does that mean the story isn't being continued? I hope it because I love, its so much fun to read and you guys picked the perfect job for Jiraiya haha.
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
My favourite part here was the scene with Gaara and Hinata in the stable _. She's so sweet and I just love him haha. And now I'm curious why is Naruto conflicted about being a good shot? Can't wait to find out. And I had to laugh at the thought of Sasuke tying Sakura to train tracks, is there a fan art pic of that? The only criticism I can say is that there wasn't really a need for Naruto to re-introduce Shikamaru and Kiba to Gaara since as he said to Lee he and Gaara had already met them.

Keep up the great work you two!

Silver E. Sparrow chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
Lee kills me! I love him _ And I had to crack up imagining Neji calling someone a wench lol speaking of Neji I am guessing this is him pre getting-his butt-kicked-by-Naruto-during-Chunnin exams time because he is being very mean :(.

Silver E. Sparrow chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Haha I love this, I'm adding it to my favourites. I loved the Gaara/Hinata moment and the Lee moment! Oh my gosh Lee had me dieing!