Reviews for Shadows in the Dark
Sadainea chapter 20 . 2/15/2012
Update soon please! It's been 2 years! I'm like going through withdrawls here...
Aurora chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
You are a lovely writer, I would love to know what happens next in the story! :)
Blown chapter 20 . 7/28/2010
Write more! please update! it's been two years since you last did. So please?
cpmwjune chapter 20 . 9/6/2009
I love it can't you update it Plese! *puppy dog eyes*
Gwynaeth chapter 20 . 6/8/2009
aw so cute.

look what you did! now imm a drooling idiot.

update soon please?

*puppy eyes*
chiilachic chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
Oh so cute :)
Flyer without Wings chapter 20 . 11/30/2008
That was really sweet! I love how you incorporated both of their thoughts about the other person into this and the little bit of fluff was perfectly placed. IT could have been easy to over due that but you didn't. Great chapter.
totaltheTERRIER chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
whos darius? is he an OC, or some1 in the books that ive 4gotten about?
dares to dream chapter 20 . 11/30/2008
Good chapter. I think i forgot what this story is about though, so I think I will go back and re-read it if I can find the time. I hope you continue this though!

dares to dream
Chickabilly chapter 19 . 8/28/2008
Gah. Drool. Your eloquence has reduced me to gibberish. I love the characterisation and dialogue. Perfect. And, if I have flattered you sufficiently to put in a request, I'd love for Onua/Alanna to find out/confront Daine about the cutting issue you brought up earlier. However, I shall devour anything you write like a starving python offered a toasted rat.
MaxRideNut chapter 19 . 8/21/2008
Aw... How adorable! CONTINUE!

And I am trying REALLY hard not to rant here: TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! I actually had to reread BOTH stories just to have a clue what was going on! *Grabs Daine and forces her to transform into a pleeding hound dog* PLEASE update soon!
Cygnet Shearwater chapter 19 . 8/21/2008
very, very good chapter, I'm so glad you update this! somehow I was under the impression you weren't going to...did you say that before? anyway, keep updating and writing because I love this story!
The Beetle chapter 19 . 8/20/2008
I love it! I was really surprised to see an alert for this in my inbox and I'm glad that you put it up/are considering writing again _

I love this and I cant wait for more,

Flyer without Wings chapter 19 . 8/20/2008
That is so sweet! I love Alanna's thoughts and Daine's. Good chapter, even if it was short. I liked it alot.
weeblz-kat chapter 18 . 4/14/2008
Argh YOU MUST WRITE MORE CHAPTERS! OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FORCE YOU TO! Yay I read the one where Darius comes back and I kept thinking about it afterwards and wondering what would have happened between them afterwards... especially with the journal. so... WRITE MORE!