Reviews for Who Would've Guessed?
StarryEyedReader chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Heartbreaking. And very well written. But why stench?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
nice
Chibi-Taichou chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I... never thought... that I would cry... when House died. I will obviously be in anguish when the show ends, but... if it ends with him dieing... it will be too much for me.
Bonomania chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I think I've read this before...but I decided to read it again and I'm SO glad I did. :]

This is wonderful, but sad. Poor Wilson. :[
iHamster chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
huh.
Starlit jewel chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
:) Very nice.
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Sad, but well done. I especially like how you tied the beginning with the end. Stench? Great idea, extremely depressing.
Everto Tonsor chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
That was so sad and you are one of those great people who also add closure to it.
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
THat was so good/sad. I actually started to cry, and I was totally playing this fic to the song 'Not as we' which they used in "97 seconds".
happychica chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
*sobs*
Whitelight72 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Ok, let me tell you, I'm not a particularly emotional person, but this story had me crying. That was so sad. Amazingly written thought.
hartbrkr chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
That was so sad!
TwilightBrightStar chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Do not kil House or Wilson again. Since I don't know Wilsons brother I don't care as much but just don't Kill Them Anymore Talk to you later.
HPfanatic592 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
oh my God, I cried. I never cry at this kind of stuff. I really, really, cried. It was beautiful in a romantic death sort of way, a kind of tenderness you don't really see in Wilson with House. It was written remarkably well.
Sevvy chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Gaah, did you know how hard it was to keep from start crying? I'm sitting at my mum's computer in the kitchen, and they'd think I'm weird if I'd start crying like this (I hardly ever cry..). But I can't help that my eyes got all watery.. this was SO SAD! I HATE IT but I love it for the same reason. Great fic.