Reviews for The Dark Side of the Moon
Shemiki chapter 6 . 6/26
This story introduced a rather interesting plot point concerning the reaction of a master waterbender such as Katara to the full moon. I enjoyed this as it was very well written; one can feel the hunger Katara feels during this time and just how it affects her actions. I'm beginning to enjoy the dynamic Lyralocke has in her stories between Aang and Katara; it is very believable and arouses happiness for the pair in the reader, which should be one of the most important goals for any fanfiction writer with a pairing.
Brisalad chapter 4 . 2/23
you r awesome. god bless
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
artsycherry chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
so cute!
Nicole chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Oh - so cute XD ( sorry for saying that always but I always need to say it, 'cause it is cute! ) heh, it's something for me, I think everything about them are cute, no matter how much action and that. XD
Avatarone3 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
OH, my gosh. You are such an amazing writer! I love all your work, and for you to write so dramatically and amazingly, it's so inspiring. I love Aang and Katara, especially when they care for each other as much as they do in your stories. I might not comment a lot, but I will fave, but if you'd like me to comment on every one, I'd be so honored to. Amazing work, and I think you'd like my fanfiction. I've only written two, but they're longer, and the one I'd like you to read if you'd like is called "To Save The World Again." I'd love to know what an amazing writer like yourself thinks of my story. again, amazing work, and you'll probably get a lot of faves from me.

Keep it up,

prettygirl17 chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
That so rocked! I loved that so much and the ending was perfect! Poor Sokka. Lol. Wonderful work!
Jordan-Daniel chapter 6 . 5/7/2008
Great story!

I love how you added angst and romance. I was really hooked!

The end is incredible! You describe Kataras feelings very good and I could really imagine the kids and Hakoda to go through all of this. Really a great and amazing story!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
As always, great work, for some reason i do belive Aang will be looking foward to a full moon.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
good story
donjonkeeper chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
Great story! Though your right the end bugs me
Avvygirl chapter 6 . 6/16/2007
I love the story! I'm so sad it ended! It was great u're a great authour! Do you have any more stories you've written? Please reply!
AirGirl Phantom chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
Well, this is bittersweet. At least the Fire Nation doesn't have anything for blackmail. Awesome job. This story has really captured my interest.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
Oh boy. This is getting good. I really like the idea that Katara's senses are heightened like this during the full moon. It's interesting.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
...Powerful. Very powerful. Awesome job. I can't wait to see what happens next!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »