Reviews for Twilight Princess
nebulakid chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
i really like it so far! keep writing! :)
Skychild101 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
You MUST continue! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
Blood-of-Silver chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
*reads then burst out laughing stupitdly* Haha! For a minute, I had totally lost confused of where is this taking place! *laughs stupidtly* The place is taking where the Sages tells the story Link In TP of Arbitors Grounds, no?
fanfictionjustletpeopledelete chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
I loved it, you really made the world come alive, and I felt like you really captured Link's personality exceptionally well. I'm looking forward to new chapters.
Tsuchi chapter 2 . 12/11/2010

I love you. Srsly, you are my hero. Marry me. Bear my love children. (lol just kidding)

But seriously, if I weren't so farking lazy I would be writing this fic. I want to. I have given it extensive thought. But, well... I'm lazy, and not certain I could do it the justice it deserve. Because it needs to be written. (aw crap, you haven't updated since '07) *sigh* Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease continue this. Please?
Hollow Mashiro chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Hey, what happened to this novelization? You've barely begun, and already you've abandoned it to the cobwebby corners of cyberspace! You need to update again!

Rayen Autumn King chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
I'm liking it.
khalcyon chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Great beginning. Why'd you let it die?
Runty Grunty chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Dude, your writing for this is incredible. WHY THE HELL DID YOU STOP?

Seriously, if you were to write the whole thing, I bet you could even make it into a paperback novel. It's that good.

Though I doubt my words will stir you into continuing this story, please consider it, at least. No one so far has finished a Twilight Princess adaptation to the end, and of the ones I've read, yours is the best by leaps and bounds.
im-dead-n-gone chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
This is, by far, the best of many Twilight Princess novelizations I have seen. In addition, the ones I have seen are all unfinished. Sadly, so is this one. If you're thinking of continuing, best do it now; you were easily able to keep my attention, despite my playing the game before and knowing what happens.

I can't wait for the day when one of these novelizations reaches the point when Link battles Zant. I surely hope the one that does get that far will describe his, uhm, "dancing" in the best way possible. *cue fangirlish laughter*
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Ohh this is cool! Update soon please!
sakurahanaalice chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Fado never really helps Link in the actual game, it's nice that at least in fan-fiction he will. I mean seriously, all he does is stand there at the semi-edge of the clearing and watches you. When you put the goats in the barn thing, they just stay there without anyone looking after them. The could just run free and cause more trouble, but they stay there. You'd think that Fado would help by taking care of the goats that are inside thier pens. Oh well.
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Cool! I haven't read a TP narative with Ganondorf's banishment starting it off. Keep it up. :)
anime shadow alpha chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
I hope you continue this story, it's quite good. I hope you update.
IFacebookedYourMum chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
Reading this brought up the nostalgia of playing TP incessantly, doing little else in the day. You've completely captured the spirit that is the game, and enthralled me too.

On a side-note, finding out that Ganon had been banished was sort of a "OH MY O_o" kind of moment, and finding it out at the start of the saga slightly ruins it. Only slightly, however, as it's no real secret anymore, and the beauty of the prose more than makes up for it. But still ...

Ilia and Link ... ? Hmm. No comments on that as it's early days so far.

Overall? I can't wait for more.