Reviews for Desolee
PLKBerry chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
You're French spelling was very good, and I'm sure your accent is awesome! I really like the compare/contrast between Fleur and Ginny- really interesting!
NoLongerInUse555 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Ugh, I feel like such a french nerd saying this but on desolee you should really put the accents (I don't know how to do that either) because if there's no accent on the second last e it makes it grammatically incorrect to have the last e... do you get what I'm saying?
Sophie chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I'm french. "De rien" means nothing here

perhaps you meant "it's okay" ?
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Um, I'm guessing this would be much cuter if you provided a translation.

Honestly, I don't know French.
Rictumsempra chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
"Ginny wore her heart on her sleeve, while Fleur… well she didn’t have any sleeves, so she supposed the reason why Fleur never showed much emotion to the fact that she must be very, very chilly."

Loved that bit! Ha, also liked Ginny's apology at the end. And don't worry - I wouldn't last five minutes in a french-speaking country, either. :P
My-Sanity-Went-B00m chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
What did they say? It was good though!
Chiisarin chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Aww...you couldn't have added a little bit at the end where Fleur calls Ginny her little sister or something?

I think this was nicely done.
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Beyond cute, loved the idea, the writing, the story!

( I'd write something in french... but I have no idea how to speak the language... at all )
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Bonne travaille! Cette histoire a été très mignon.

Whelp...that was my French bit. Nice job on this. I loved the contrasts between Fleur and Ginny and the way it all was reconciled at the end (although desolée needs an accent on the 'e'!). Very nice concept.
purtyinpink71121 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
J'aime bein! ]

That was really cute!

This story just kind of randomly caught my eye, and I thought the idea sounded cute.

So anyway, I like it! Kudos!

-Skye
Partita chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Aww, that was cute. Good job. :)