Reviews for Senior Party
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Worst oneshot? More like best! That was so entertaining, Danny being the dominant one. You should continue this, its too good to not!
HelloOfficer07 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
this is probably my favorite fic of this pairing! i adore the way you wrote danny. and X3 kwan.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This was...certainly...unexpected...
Karasu the Dark One chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Yea! What DID happen to the sexual content? lol, I would LOVE to see a sequel... Pretty please with yummy goodness on top?

you can email me if u want,
Kaizerwave King chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This is a good chapter of the story. I hope that you will update soon. Do not loose focus now!
Lord Jace chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Awesome. Like I said in another review to another slash DxD story, I don't normally like slash, but this is a great, yet short, one. I love Danny's attitude very much so!
Tomorrows Dust chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This is awesome, of all your stories, I love this one the most! Danny is so cool and strong here, much better than when he is all weak and angsty! Love it, adoration all around here!

Huggels, Tomorrows Dust
Tuckeriffic chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
That was... wow. Just wow. Why can't I write as beautifully as you can? Why? It's just... pure beauty. Really! That's REALLY good. Be proud. I've enjoyed this! More than I wanted to anyway... You are beyond FABULOUS!

-Shrella
TheSilverEternity chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Oh wow, you rock.

I have never even considered this pairing, but you make it work.

I like how it's Danny that's stronger
dras29 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Great work!
M chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Oh...wow! That's really good! lol
Nyeerg chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I love it! I love it, I love it, I love it!

So...appropriate for Danny and Dash, yet so silly at the same time.
Storm Queen chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
That was awesome! I just had to read it again! Daring Danny gives me chills, man. I can just imagine everyone staring at Dash and him yelling some excuse before retreating to his room. Nuture that talent of yours. Its rare in fanfics.
MyLittleFerret chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Actually it's not bad. In fact it's pretty damn good.
FXRG chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
That was HOTT. Lovely, lovely interaction between Dash and Danny X3.