Reviews for Slave to Heat
Lady Rivington III chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
good first chapter, but is that it? or am i sitting in anticipation of a second chapter for a good reason?

great work, and i love the way you had sano walk in on mizuki. quite interesting, lol.
aniprincess13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Mizuki was a bit.. flirty here huh? Lol she asked the question first :P I dont mind at all though bwahaha change of her dense attitude! Arigatou!

Keep writing :D
AKFMC chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I would b really funny if that happened in the manga!

G8t story!

Even i fit was short you added good detail to it that made it good!
XxToriBytesxX chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
it was good
KittieEnjeru chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Excellent story. I think you did a great job and I thought the engine red top and undies were sort of funny lol.
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I think that this content might be rated more towards M, since T is more for suggestive themes, but aside from that, I liked it a lot. And what an interesting way for Mizuki to find out that Sano knew her secret. )

sincerely, nihogoneko
HinataXNaruto4ever chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Ok.

I liked the plot, but i think you had a lot of grammer errors, and spelling mistakes,too.

Before you submit it to make sure you re-read it, and i know that if you have Microsoft Word, like me, it should catch most of the spelling mistakes and either highlight them, or change them.

Mine also does that with Grammer too.

It was fun to read.

Oh!

Also, when writing Dialogue, make sure that when a new character is talking, that you start a new paragraph.

It doesnt matter how short the dialogue is, but they sould each have their own paragraph, unless its spoken by the same person, before and after narrator stuff.

I hope that makes sense, as it slike 2 o'clock at my house right now...

*eyes are burning!*

Lol.

thanks.

HinaxNaru.
four elements chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Well, I really liked this fanfic! It was a very interesting twist as to how this lemon would take place and I think my favorite part had to be when Mizuki was singing while cleaning because I can picture it! (haha) The only problem I had was that you seemed to have some issues with verb and word tense continuity. Other than that, it was one of the better Hana-Kimi fanfics that I have read! I can't wait to read more of your work!
aya143 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
great summaries of the characters and chapters, but what happended to the story that was suppose to be here?