Reviews for Seeker and Keeper
F Maurice chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I liked your analogy with Quidditch and how it carried over to the final showndown.
F Maurice chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Wow! I didn't see that coming - the Sorting Hat telling Ron about the spell.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Interesting.
theelderwand1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Brillaint!

You must have been amazed when you found out JKR stole some of your plot points for DH. Kidding aside, its pretty cool how much of DH you anticipated.

The Keeper/Seeker analogy is absolutely genius. And only too accurate that Ron the strategist would come to the conclusions he did.

Your characterizations are perfectly spot on - the trio is exceptionally well done. Ginny smacking Harry and Ron, Harry's concern for his friends (the bit about his reaction to Neville's death was excellent), Ron's steadfast demeanor and Hermione's "Men!..." all of its excellent.

Well done

Eldy
iheartmwpp chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Huh, that was pretty cool...how you knew Dobby was going to die is beyond me, but there you go. It was pretty good and very well written, though I do have a bit of a problem with you stealing Neville's true shining moment and giving it to Ron. Ah well, you're the author and what you say goes, right? Anyway, good job!
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I really loved this! Cute, but sad, too. Thanks for writing it!
CrystalDragon791 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Funny, deep, and TOTALLY TRUE! I wonder I JKR thought of all that when she was writing the books?
NonymousMay chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
poor hermione...

i know how she feels.

i used to know these two jocks, that would relate anything to football.

at least quidditch is interesting!

football is boring.

rugby, soccer, and quidditch are amazing!

rock-on,

~wen

ps-watch out! i'm faving you!

pss-sorry if you like football.
charmedatwriting chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
i like it & would love to read an epilogue
The Re'lar chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
i think an epilogue would sum everything in this story up nicely. its excellent thinking the seeker and the keeper bit. write on
choirsinger chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
liked it! update soon!
choirsinger chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
i loved it!
The Re'lar chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
excellent. though i'm not sure ron was the best keeper at times unless he had confidence. and its true the analogy does make perfect sense. write on
RWFDHF chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
that was such a good one shot .. it got me all choked up ... u should do a full length ending corresponding with this one caue it hink it would be really good.. great job thanks for the enjoyable read
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Nice story so far, I enjoyed the analogy between the Seeker and the Keeper and Harry and Ron's roles. Very nice.

I'll check out your JLU story a little later.