Reviews for The Nature of Love
arctic9924 chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
When I read the parts where Gaara was getting Kakashi and Anko together, I nearly died laughing. Honestly, who knew Gaara could be a match-maker!
traviswj chapter 35 . 8/27/2012
Excellent story, I hope you bring out another chapter soon!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Very nice. The Change idea was sound and the grasp over characters is good this far.
The 10th Wand chapter 29 . 1/12/2011
finally! lets have a amped up Naruto vs. Gaara showdown.
The 10th Wand chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
I apolize for my rant in the last review I did, I just feel you could have had Naruto and company in the leaf by least seven chapters earlier.
The 10th Wand chapter 22 . 1/9/2011
I like this story, its unique and features almost all of the characters that bastard Kishimoto creates and then lets theres also some things I dont like about how you wrote/write it, to me it feels like a slice of life story. While I like those generally because too much action and fast developments destroy the feel of stories. Slice of life stories either end earlier than this or give enough action to smooth the flow of developments into something that keeps people interested. YOu have this whole build up of life of each character depths wise that your both dragging the story on, and wearing on potential readers patience with so little progress. Yes alots happened but eventually people stop caring about each characters lone developments and want to get into the character conflicts with each other. In other words...your dragging the damn story through the mud and the rainforest, get to the wanted action earlier than 22 chapters of bit developments.
Blackdragonpi chapter 35 . 8/26/2010
This story is very good. However, it is becoming exceedingly complicated with plot twist after plot twist. You've spent more than ten chapters covering the Invasion of Konoha arc and it still seems that you've resolved nothing in the way of plot (other than the overall defeat of the Sound/Sand forces).

You've also really janked with the power level of Madara (and several other characters). In canon, in a one on one fight, Hashirama (the Shodaime Hokage) could crush Madara, Eternal Mangekyo or not. Making Madara so powerful seems to serve no purpose other than dragging out what would otherwise be an obscenely short fight between the two.
GaruAlpha chapter 35 . 6/29/2010
*Gets down on hands and knees and begs for more*
Kaouthakis chapter 35 . 5/1/2010
Just a quick note: according to canon, the Shodaime is stronger than Uchiha Madara. By a lot.
It took all of Hashirama's strength to fight Madara AND the Kyuubi at the same time to a draw.
Kaouthakis chapter 30 . 5/1/2010
Avenging Arrow? Well, you could translate that as Sasuke's cock.
I'm just sayin'.
Beloved Daughter chapter 35 . 3/23/2010
wow, what a great story! I got to admit though that I don’t particularly like Iruka turning his back on Konoha even though he had no choice in the matter. I’m still unsure how to take Kurenai joining Akatsuki, as that seemed random. How does her summoning contract relate to Akatsuki? I hope to see much more of Tobi though!
Mes-012 chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
Man, I think you overkilled the cute factor in this single chapter. Between Megami and Hanabi...just wow. Of course the last bit with Hiashi was a bit of a killjoy. You know, with all the bad parenting stuff. Can't wait to keep on reading, this a great story )
bathedinblood chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Sasuke's being a dick, Gaara's getting friendly, and Naruto killed my third favorite sand ninja. Yet here I am, turning the page. You coniving author, you.
aurla0 chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
h
Anonymous Phantom Writer chapter 35 . 2/9/2010
Nice to hear from you again. And nice job with this Chapter.