Reviews for The Nature of Love
NarutoxSakura007 chapter 33 . 12/31/2008
I don't think you did a bad job at all on this chapter! I found it very refreshing! Keep up the good work!
landcollector11 chapter 33 . 12/31/2008
yah, even more of the good guys losing..._. Give me a break (of the good kind)...
Hijokugei chapter 32 . 12/31/2008
Bloody fucking fuckshitin' hell...

So Konoha is gonna be ground into the dust, then? Holy fuckshit...
dragonfolder chapter 32 . 12/12/2008
Can't wait to see how the next chapter will turn out. I'm really enjoying the fact that this fic portrayes more than just Naruto and Garaa in a convincing manner.

A small comment: I'm curious though, with all these "hidden" bloodlines, where are all the "normal" ninja? Hopefully there won't be too many new abilities in the near future - I'm hoping to see how the characters adapt into their new changes.

Otherwise lovely fic :)
Rihaku chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
This is an excellent fic and it deserves many more reviews. I haven't read everything yet, but you seem to be a competent and ingenious author. My hat's off to you, even though Nate Grey the character is an outrageous Mary Sue. )

Keep up the good work.
beast of the 7 suns megidoh chapter 32 . 11/27/2008
please tell me saSame kankuro and kurenai get nocked down some pegs soon the holier art thou attitude is getting old nice so far even if naruto is underpowered cause theoretically his 5 tailed form would be able to melt stone instantrly if he wanted it to
beast of the 7 suns megidoh chapter 15 . 11/27/2008
u know yugito is portrayed as a blonde or a light purple haired woman just search on google 9 jinchurikis kishimoto has dfecided to show us all 9 since only killer bee and naruto are left alive apparently
beast of the 7 suns megidoh chapter 11 . 11/27/2008
heh HEY i love it btw i think this is the nicest thing orchimaru has done in any fic iv read making iruka tayuyas slave im thinking her OC side will show up soon? and im gussing ur turning iruka into somthing like nemisis ungodly strength yet extreme loyalty to one?
dundee998 chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
Oh my gosh-I have never, EVER considered the possibility of a romance between Sakura and Kiba, and the way you've written them in sounds SO RIGHT! I'll comment on the rest of what I love about this fanfiction when I get to the last available page, but I thought you should know-I am now an official supporter of Dog Boy Cherry Girl!
Apocryphal Aphorisms chapter 22 . 11/9/2008
Well, let me start off by saying that I really like this story. I think the plot is good, the idea sound, and the execution excellent. Really well done grammar and spelling is also a major plus in this story.

There are, however, some things that irk me about this story. First: this story is supposed to be Naruto and Gaara centric. Those are the names at the top of the screen, not Sasuke, Hinata, or Hanabi. I don't mind slipping those characters in every once in a while, but when chapters have more involving those than the main characters, it gets annoying.

Second: The summons in this story. This is just a matter of opinion, but they don't seem to make much sense according to the manga. Now, I realize that this is AU, but giving a weasel big enough to be held enough power to level a forest? With toads, size directly correlates to power. Gamakichi is tiny, and has little to no fighting ability. Gamabunta is huge, and can go up against the Kyuubi and Shukaku, even if just for a little while. Then there's the thunder birds. I'm sorry, but a single bird having power equivalent to a tail of Kyuubi's? I never liked the equating of tails to a certain amount of chakra in the manga, and I like it less here. The Kyuubi is supposed to have an infinite amount of Chakra, be the king of demons, and most powerful bijuu, and 9 birds being able to equal it seems absurd. Again, that's just my opinion

Third, and final: The easy forgiveness. A lot of stories do this, and I like it less every time. If someone I had a crush on bullied me for years, I went away and became stronger, then came back. I would beat them when seeing them at the most, or spit at all attempts at reconciliation at the least. Now, after they proved themselves worthy of forgiveness, and showed sincere remorse, then I would consider forgiving them. I wish I could just forgive people who did that, but I wouldn't.

Now, after all the negatives, here's a bunch of positives:

First: Keeping Gaara in character. Your story is the best at this that I have seen, not completely getting rid of the bloodthirsty, keeping the monotone, and still plausibly stopping the random killing.

Second: Itachi and Kisame. You did a superb job with these two. Itachi is one of my favorite characters and a lot of stories portray him with Zero emotions, which annoys me. No one can be that emotionless. You keep him cold, while actually giving him a personality.

Third: Creativity. This story has a lot of new ideas, all of which are done well. Hanabi seeing the dead is a pretty cool idea, and really well done here. Gaara's friendships. The weasels. Temari. All of them exceedingly well done.

Fourth: Temari. You do a great job characterizing Temari. She slowly becomes Naruto's sister, instead of meeting him and saying "Oh how wonderful, another Demon Brother. Because the last one was so Great!"

Fifth: Kazekage. Nice job here, keeping him an evil S.O.B

Sixth: Kept me reading. Nice job creating the right mix of excitement, humor, and seriousness that many stories try to achieve, but few actually reach.

Seventh, and Final: Naruto is strong, but not Uber. Your story makes him stronger than the manga, a huge plus. However, the strength is well explained, and doesnt make him able to take on Akatsuki and succeed on his first try. Great job, here.

Now, I'll close off this monster of a review, by saying that I really enjoy reading your story and hope you keep it up. It has enormous potential to get even better than it already is, and for that I wait with baited breath, because this story is already fantastic. Thank you, for an excellent read.
Madam Grey chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
This chapter confused me... In chapter one you say: "Along the way, [Kakashi] picked up a single Sharingan eye. That in itself was a rarity, and even more so after an extremely bad night for a certain clan."

But all of a sudden, Sasuke has his Clan... O.o ...I prefer him having a clan because without it he's more of a bastard, (espeically without Naruto xP) and~ I love the SasuHina, even if the love is fake, I enjoy the friendship...

Also at times, the characters seemed way too mature to be ten.

Anyway... *continues reading* 'tis interesting so far 8D

- L
Chaos728 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I just wanted to know if this is a Naruto/Harem Fanfic? If it is, I will be adding it to My Naruto C2: A Hero's Harem.

Also let me know if you know any that fit into My C2's Description. They are stories that must have Naruto with at least 2 or more girls. Naruto/Harem, Naruto/Multi, Naruto/Many, ect...
yumeniai chapter 32 . 10/2/2008
Everything seems so hopeless now! I love this chapter, though i'm starting to get VERY confused with everything that's happening AT THE SAME TIME...

anyway, what's going to acually happen? how many chapters are you going to have about the breaking of konoha?

Please update sooN!
apathetica chapter 32 . 9/26/2008
This can't be the last chapter here! Especially when every calamity has manifested everywhere. Even if the fuma five are defeated, the akatsuki is still there. How are they going to get out of this?

I can't wait for the fights you mentioned in the preview- please update soon!
apathetica chapter 28 . 9/25/2008
Ok, i see the fox connection a bit more for ino- making illusions a reality is one of the tricks kitsune play on people- so making genjutsu real would be kitsune-like. That's pretty cool.

It's refreshing to see problems in people's relationships too- not everyone is instantly and forever happy in whoever they meet, but having lovers fight and break up isn't often seen in fanfiction- good job to you for breaking the mold a bit.

I've never been a sasuhina fan, or a sasu/anybody fan really because fearing mangeyoku!death is just one of many many reasons sasuke is completely unsuitable. I just hope when he does turn, Hinata wastes no time taking him down.

And the orochimaru/orochi thing - i've seen that in a few places, but i guess most people don't use it because kishimoto never depicts demonic power to be all that great. None of the akatsuki are jinchuriki in cannon, but they are still more powerful - bloodline limits are emphasized as the real power bases, so that's what ffauthors typical give to their OC's to super power them. And too- no demonic power can be used by humans without terrible consequences in cannon, so few want to attempt to depict a fallible power source.

Epic win on the plot.