Reviews for The Nature of Love
apathetica chapter 25 . 9/25/2008
Are you the same nate grey who does the abridged interviews on youtube? Sorry, it just occurred to me to ask.

So Hami-chan is the Pein/konan love child huh? I'm so with you on both the Akatsuki's power levels and on Crazy tobi being better than madara tobi. Same goes with over powered sasuke being lame.

This fic is an epic win.
apathetica chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
This story is so awesome it hurts.
dumdeedum chapter 32 . 9/11/2008
Ack! You have to update this very soon! It's official, I'm totally addicted and enthralled with your story! The last few chapters were packed with so much action, that I'm hyperventilating from holding my breath too much after reading just a few paragraphs!

You write extremely well, and your numerous and highly unpredictable plot twists must be the most imaginative I've EVER come across in Naruto fanfiction. And you've infused so much life into so many characters, and created very interesting OC's as well. However, I'm a big fan of strong Hinata and I wonder how she handles Itachi in the upcoming chapters. Hanabi is very cute and smart but I like her big sister far more. I hope Sasuke escapes unscathed so he and his wife and start on rebuilding the Uchiha clan again. Unless Itachi claims her for himself should she prove her value to him.

Bravo! I cannot wait to read another update!
dumdeedum chapter 17 . 9/9/2008
I find your AU version of the Naruto world highly engrossing and very fascinating. I love how you've changed everyone roles and matched up various characters in the most unlikely pairings. Iruka as a captured Konoha spy and attracted/attached to Tayuya as her subordinate...

Great job and now onto chapter 18!
gaarapanda5 chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
you know, in a really twisted way, thats cute xD

(kakashi and anko)
AznPuffyHair chapter 32 . 9/1/2008
m... since the five-tailed Naruto transformation is made with both his and kyuubi's chakra, i'm assuming that it isn't doing him as much harm as it should if it's pure demonic? So that means Naruto can still go more tails? And just out of curiosity, shouldn't he be able to smash through the spider easily given that Kyuubi is really just a form of pure, unadulterate, untamed raw power?

either way, good chp. and just so u kno, if Hanabi is hurt in anyway, i'm expecting two very pissed off jinchuriki going full out and possibly actually leveling Konoha in their persue for vengence. And Sasame is kinda creepy O_O wut's with that long tongue damn it _

well, UPDATE SOON!.PS: I'm hoping u'll turn Hanabi's kyuubi-induced scar into a sort of tattoo on her face. A small, black scar on her face just won't do 3
LadyMononoke756 chapter 32 . 8/25/2008
No no no, you writing hasn't suffered from your absentmindedness at all! i really enjoyed this chapter and i thought it was actually better written than the last couple. Sorry it took me so long to review.

You've got lots of famous nin being bested in this chapter and i can't wait to find out more about the Uchiha and Hyuga heritage. I'm glad to find that Hanabi has endeared herself and become precious to both Gaara and Naruto since she doesn't seem to have any friends...or a real family and has had a pretty crappy life really.
Kitsune6 chapter 32 . 8/24/2008
Man, you really like writing action, don't you? )
DarkSyde24 chapter 32 . 8/22/2008
Wow, I finally managed to find the time to sit down and read this latest chapter through, and let me tell you, the chapter title more than lives up to it's name. Good lord, folks are getting their asses royally whupped here.

I'm surprised Madara was defeated so quickly, especially after Shodai hyped him up so badly as nigh-unbeatable. And even more surprised by how useless Shodai turned out this chapter. Hope he makes up for it next chapter by single-handedly turning the tide of the fight (cause right now the bad guys have all but won).

While I understand why you felt the need to alter Susano'o from what it was in the manga into a taijutsu technique, it just felt kinda subpar compared to Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. It looked more like something Gai or Lee would bust out with 5 or 6 gates.

And damn, what the hell kind of monster did you turn Kimi into? The fact that it took such a concentrated assault just to beat him, and yet they still couldn't kill him after all that? Then just what would it take to actually kill him? Cause right now he's making Hidan look like a fragile little girl. He's just the latest super-powered bad guy Naruto & co. have to face, and considering how badly they're getting spanked, I don't possibly see how they can match up against those odds, let alone win.

Hell, even Iruka was turned into a Kyuubi slayer! F**king Iruka! Great googly-moogly, when you set out to do something, you really go balls out huh?
kellyshl chapter 32 . 8/19/2008
Oo... dun really understand... expecially whn the akasuki appeared... but.. mayb cos im tired *yawns* anyway im curious wats gonna happen to naruto & sibling P uu
RaiOokami chapter 32 . 8/18/2008
that was amazing. not just this chapter but all of it. though i don't really like shika's and choji's death but it will add to the drama of ino. the battles are great i can mostly imagin the battle like reading the manga or watching the anime. keep up the great work late.
Halan Lore chapter 32 . 8/18/2008
This story falls under one thing. Awesome.
animal.cracker.assassinator chapter 32 . 8/13/2008
good chapter...it was full of action, YEAH FOR ACTION! lol can't wait to read more

jam
landcollector11 chapter 32 . 8/13/2008
This chapter was incredibly depressing, what with the protagonists getting their $$es kicked at every turn.
guling-kecil chapter 32 . 8/13/2008
! finnaly you'been updating this stories, i've been waited in such a long time! i hope you wiil update it again soon!

ps: i'm a little dissapointed this chapter only have alittle bit sasuhina...,anyway is this story will reached the climax soon? thx.
527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »