Reviews for Would You Like A Flower?
ms-thang chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
pimp smacks Tifa*

" NO! "

Okay, go ahead Arieth
Go to That Girl Next Door4me chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Hey this is good. Really good. Stormguy, you are a great writter. Great.
Dathry Blows chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Dear Author,

I must say here at , we have some very talented writers! I must also you are not one of them. I am a a story reviewer, who checks the stories submitted to make sure they are quality. And yours, by far, wasn't very well written. I have to say, that this story made me question your membership with us. If your storys dont inprove we have to discontuie your member here. Thank you! Mis. Blows
Tulse Luper chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
That was really good. It's the only Cleris fanfic I've read that is truly original. I wrote a fanfic vaguely similar to this one; maybe you should check it out sometime.

8/10
christine chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
hey! i remember reading this a long time ago when it was in ! and i still love it!
Shadow Pals chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Poor ol Cloud...
QueenV chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
*sniffle* I'm a sap for FF7 romance. And I suck at not reading a sad fic without crying. That was really sad. I mean it. Whoa. Who would've thought, Cloud..dying? Original idea that's for sure. I also loved how you portrayed Vincent and Yuffie in the fic, they were really in character! One comment, next time maybe use the chaptered system. Just a thought. Well, I think I'm done ranting now. Leave me to my tissues.
Sapphire Stardust chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
I'm so glad you made a sequel, even though this was GREAT (cept the sad ending)!
Krazed Bitch chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
wow that wuz like AWESOME! KEEP UP DA GOOD JOB!

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CLOUD DIES!
Silver Wurm chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
sniff..sniff..That was sad. Your not really going to leave Cloud dead, are you?
Blaque Cell too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
That was really touching. Great job. And don't worry, it's alright to blatantly advertise your own site. I do it all the time. *cough cough* blaque_ *cough cough*
Yunachan chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
WAHH! THIS STORY IS EXTREMELY CUTE! I read some of your work at SquareSource b4. You're a very talented writer. I'm sooo addicted to your stories now. I hafta go to your site to read more! Keep up the good work! Write some FF8 fics too(_)!
Flower Girl FF7 chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Hey stormguy! I love this fic! you know that already! aer you glad I persuaded you to put your fic on this site? hee hee! Keep it up!
Fanfic Fan chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
That was a cool fanfic.

I liked the way you made Aeris and Tifa such good friends, like they suposed.
Mallow64 chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Hey I remember you! You may not know me, but I remember reading your stories many times. I would like to thank you, your stories really inspired me to write as well as many other people's.