Reviews for Children of the Wood
9TailedFox chapter 5 . 8/12/2007
Jolly good, and smashing great fun. You need to work on grammer but bye and bye it is a wonderful tale. Such as that inspires the weak to be strong and the meek to rise up and stand stait. I'm looking foward to your next posting and wish you God's speed in its competetion.

9TailedFox.
9TailedFox chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Hello friend. So I finaly got around to reading this one, and I love it. I have to say i was somewhat surpised to see that it does not actually have Robin Hood it. I figured you would wright about the man you are going to marry... LOL. Anyway there were a few spelling errors and places where you ment one thing but wrote the wrong word.

For example; When they were picking up camp you said that (I think it was James) folded up his breakfst and I think you ment blanket

Well that is all the critisism I dare to give this fine tale because it is really good and I want to read more. Infact I think a will. Yes i will read more and reveiw it.
Princess of Brooklyn chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
Hey, good job! Sorry I haven't reviewed. I just read your story . . . well half of it ya talk later!

Princess
Shodow wolf '7 chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
hello i really love your stories they are awsome i hope you keep wrighting and that you update soon that mark guy seems somewhat familier and come to think of it that sparing match did too ;) well keep up the good work i cant wait to hear the rest of the story
Trisanor chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
I like your story and I don't have any tips for you. Thanks for updating!

-kitten
Shodow wolf '7 chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
Awosome
inflatabletigers chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
hahaha.

cute how she saved the day.

some awkward transitions... but all in all; quite nice.

sorry to hear that you lost your merry men.
Shodow wolf '7 chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
ello that is a good story please dont stop call me little Jon not little John please but i think it is a good story i will be posting a story soon and i hope it is as good as yours
R.A.B chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
i liked the idea of everyone giving each otha the lesson line

and i love the story
Trisanor chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
I liked it and i hope your finals go well or have gone well. I can't wait for the next part.

-kitten
Princess of Brooklyn chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
Hey, good job keep writing!
inflatabletigers chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
I'd be happy to beta the story if you want. if you don't think you need it, that's fine, too.

okay.

so do you explain why rowena was torn away from her family in later chapters? just curious.

I meant in my first review, (sorry if this was unclear), that they boys acted too old to be only 13. Meaning they seem at least 15 years old by the way they talk & act. just saying.

I liked this chapter. there were some parts that lacked... flow... but other than that, I quite liked it. it's a good way to accompany the first one. but now I want to know what happens.

update soon.

& tell me if you do or don't want me to beta it. just thought that if you wanted one, you should have the opportunity because it is considerably more difficult to proofread your own writing than it is to proofread others.
Princess of Brooklyn chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Good job!Love it!You and your merry men are doing fine so far!Wish I could have seen you Saturday. I missed you! :( Sorry for not e-mailing! Love ya, Kat
Arrow babe101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
love it cant wait 4 more
inflatabletigers chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
okay.

so it sounds pretty good so far.

however, it seems as if you just went through with spell check... & rather quickly at that. because quite a few words have been replaced with words that look or sound like the ones I think you want... I'm easily distracted by stuff like that, personally.

there were a few... random parts as well. that just seemed out of place... like the part where James said "hey look! i found our clippers!" that was really out of place seeming.

if you had built it up so maybe earlier they had been looking for it & John had been making fun of james for his hair or something... but just by itself; very random.

they also seem a bit too young for the way that they act. 13? but maybe I'm just crazy. whatever you guys feel like doing is up to you.

anyways. it's going on my alerts & I hope you don't mind my... constructive criticism (at least I hope it's constructive...)

(: for new writers, it's nice.

-inflatable tigers