Reviews for Hidden Talents
lunasgathering39 chapter 8 . 10/19/2007
It may have been something out of the ordinary for the boys, but they were never out of character. This story was completely adorable. And Dean deserves a little fun and recognition.

Man, what I wouldn't give to see this in an episode. We already know Jensen can sing. Dancing isn't that hard to believe. And with proud, little geek-boy brother in the audience cheering him on. Thanks for the happy images I will fall asleep to tonight. _
Shannz chapter 8 . 9/17/2007
This was so enjoyable. I love these little tales that bring out some other 'hidden talent' that the boys may have. Your OC was very engaging and vivid as well.

The final chapter with the dancing and with Sam watching so awed and surprised was definately the best. Guess the only thing I would have liked to have seen was a full on no hold barred kiss between Cara and Dean. Come on - they both wanted it ;) It would have all been only in the moment and the adrenaline of the experience...but it would have been appropriate I think.

Anyways - nice little fic. I'm truly enjoying working my way through your stuff :)

-shan
Jennygeee chapter 8 . 5/21/2007
I loved this! I thought dancing Dean was awesome you did a brilliant job, you made him able to dance and yet still kept his ‘Deanness’ - he looked really sexy in his outfit (in my head!).

I have just read all the chapters I missed and once again I’m sorry I was late reviewing.
Jennygeee chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
So Cara and Dean are getting on! I knew they would!
Jennygeee chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
I just love the sarcastic banter between the boys, you do it so well! Sorry I’m late reviewing only I haven’t been reading as much fic at the moment - I'm starting again now though.
DarthJackie chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
Awesome ending! I loved it...YAY Dean and Cara got second, and Sam got to watch.

Sorry for the delay, I had computer issues.
Anime's-mistress chapter 8 . 5/3/2007
I think you did great. I really enjoyed reading it. C:
limonade chapter 8 . 4/27/2007
Dean dancing! hah, brilliant. totally worth the wait!
limonade chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
the email alert came! finally! I have like 256 fanfiction notices in my inbox, this this fic stood out to me and it was the first one i clicked on. i love it, great job!
Rhesa chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
yay what do you know Dean can dance! Hey of course he can - he can do anything he's DEAN! Another highly entertaining story, with lovely brother moments (Sammy was so proud of his big bro), humour and action. Hope its not too long before your next offering, your stories never disappoint.
ziggy.uk chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
Great final chapter, just loved the description of Dean and Cara dancing! Just knew Cara would give Sam a ticket so he wouldn't miss his brother in the competition! And by the end there Cara was definitely liking Dean and seeing his charms, loved the slight feeling of jealousy she had when the other female competitors were looking at him! So sweet that Sam seemed more excited by their silver medal than Dean did, he was so proud of his big brother! Plus it was nice for Dean to reveal a talent that was so different from hunting and for Sam to witness that talent and see something he'd never seen before in Dean!

Great story, really well written, nice to have a non hunting, feel good story for a change, makes their lives that much more 'normal', well 'normal' for a Winchester anyway!
pandora jazz chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
I enjoyed the scene where Sam was congratulating Dean. Thanks for throwing in a hug.

Your story was different, but fanfiction is for authors to share new story ideas.

Thanks for posting.

I'll look for your next story.

Take care.
JazzyIrish chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
I really enjoyed this fic. And I loved your detailed description of Dean's outfit and dance moves. Of course he'd be good. He knows how to move, to set a pace, to be stealthy and step lightly. And he loves music! Just a fun piece. I can just see Sam like a little kid, jumping up and down at his brother's triumph. Great ending. Thanks for sharing this gem with us.
joeysgirl4eva chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
Oh, honey! :) I just LOVED this last chapter! Don't mean to get all emo on you, but thank you so much for writing this story, and dedicating it to me. And I just now realized Cara and I share the same surname. *headdesk* ;) I thought the dancing bit was very well-written, and I know I haven't told you this but Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite movies so yet another reason I adored this fic was for the dancing. And having Dean be the male dancer? *thud* Must be our Supernatural Buddy-ness working on overdrive, huh, sweetie? ;)And Sam was wonderful. He's such a geeky lil bro, who loves his brother. Loved his enthusiasm. And of course I loved Dean trying his best to deflect it. *giggles* Well, I guess I better stop before I write a book... Thanks again so much for dedicating this to me, sweetie. It's a fantatstic read. :) As I've mentioned before I could go on and on...

*hugs tight* Love always, Joey (your SNB ;))
Brigid Tanner chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
That was great! Your description of the dancing was *almost* as good as video : )

I kinda want a "Team Dean" t-shirt! but with boots, not ballet slippers! I totally enjoyed reading this story.
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »