Reviews for Hidden Talents
heather03nmg chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
Aww, you made me smile through the whole chapter, a great big corny Sammy smile!

Loved the story, great job!
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
The dialogue in that chapter was awesome, so true to an actual SN episode! LMAO! And Cara is a female version of Dean!

So the salt and burn went well and now it's just the dance competition tomorrow! Loved the line "Should I take back the 'Team Dean' t-shirts I had made with the picture of ballet shoes on them?" - hysterical and "Night then, Fred Astaire"! Sam is getting so much mileage out of this at Dean's expense, there must be some comeback from Dean!

Can't wait for next chapter, this story rocks!
heather03nmg chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
This line had me giggling, "Sam grinned. “So I should take back the 'Team Dean' t-shirts I had made with the picture of ballet shoes on them?” he said innocently."

You're doing a great job with the banter and comedy!

Loved the chapter, very funny...can't wait for Dean's dancing, too bad about the spandex ;)
learners permit to kill chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
hey i loved the 1st chapter. didn't know so many people love supernatural like me. i like the dance compition idea, i can so see dean doing that.
JazzyIrish chapter 6 . 4/24/2007
The boys do act like adolescents sometimes, don't they? That's part of the reason we love them so much. I'm sure that Cara thinks Dean is crazy - after all, we would too if we didn't see all that supernatural stuff going on. This conversation should be interesting...
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 4/24/2007
Cara's smart mouth is back again "Do you suppose you and your brother will ever move past puberty at some point?" And they are trying to help her!

At least Sam got the ladder and they escaped, and Dean managed to get down without injuring himself!

It's going to be an interesting conversation back at the boys motel that Cara is one live wire!

Great chapter!
Chris Ambridge chapter 6 . 4/24/2007
Watching this one with great amusement and anticipation :

Keep it coming!

katara
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 4/23/2007
So Dean applied hunters tactics to learning the dance routine. That does make sense and he would be in good shape from his 'job'.

I liked Sam's line "we'd be in trouble" and not "you'd be in trouble."

I know we are suppose to like Cara eventually, but always have trouble when someone is being mean to Dean, especially after he is trying to help her.

Love the conversations between Dean and Sam. You have really captured their characters.

Can't believe the alerts are still not working.

Thanks for posting.

Take care.
Brigid Tanner chapter 6 . 4/23/2007
“I was just thinking. Do you suppose you and your brother will ever move past puberty at some point?” she said, in complete seriousness.

ROTFLMAO! That's such a great line. I love this story. I still want video of Dean dancing, though! Good mix of humor and ghosty trouble.
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 4/23/2007
You rock, another update so soon, you're starting to spoil us!

Loved the chapter, the brotherly banter was hilarious, “That's great, but you know what? I left my ladder in my other jacket.” said Sam. I could totally picture Sammy saying that, the whole conversation was perfectly in character for the boys, lots of snark!

Can't wait for the next chapter, the story is awesome!

Cookies and cupcakes for you and all your hard work!
Jennygeee chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
“Well, my leotard was in the wash so what can you do?” - lol - the mind boggles! I have a vision in my head of Dean in a leatard!

Come on Sammy boy! To the rescue! I'm enjoying reading this.
heather03nmg chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
You had me in hysterics with this scene, “How about the fact you've turned up to dance practise in jeans? They're not exactly flexible, Dean.” said Cara and Dean looked down at what he was wearing. “Well, my leotard was in the wash so what can you do?” he said dryly and Cara glared at him. *Sigh* Dean in a leotard or spandex, while very amusing to imagine, I'm sure he'd still be sexy!

Loved the chapter, you really are just awesome with the dialogue, I swear that you somehow channel Dean when you write him.

Things are getting exciting, update soon!
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
So Dean is quite nifty on the dance floor, picking up the steps in the same manner he picked up John's training moves! And he's a quick learner, even Cara's smart mouth isn't so insulting! Now he and Cara are trapped in the dance hall by the spirit - hopefully Sam will get there quickly and get them out! And Cara thinking Dean is totally insane for telling her a spirit has been killing the competitors over the last 5 years! He's not as mad as you think girl!

Just loved Dean feeling guilty at the thought of abandoning Cara after the hunt and maybe completing the competition with her, who would have thought it!

Great chapter, awesome story, loved it!
JazzyIrish chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
So not good - Dean in the practice room with skeptical Cara and a spirit - with no weapons. Hope Sam can get there quickly. I liked your explanation of Dean picking up the dance steps like he picked up hunting moves. Makes sense. So hurry and get Sam there (with weapons) to help...
joeysgirl4eva chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
I'm enjoying this, sweetie! Can't wait for more! :)
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »