Reviews for Hidden Talents
joeysgirl4eva chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
I'm enjoying this, sweetie! Can't wait for more! :)
JazzyIrish chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
I just found this story and I'm really enjoying it. I do love how you write the boy's banter and general dialogue. And I had to laugh at Sam's mentioning that Cara reminded him of Dean - I had that exact thought when we met her. And the whole "Flashdance" thing - priceless. Can't wait to see if/how Dean can dance, you evil girl. Somehow I get the feeling he's really "smooth", just like his personality ;)

You've come up with an extremely interesting premise in this hunt. Good job. Can't wait to see how it unfolds. Until next time... chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
So the boys go back to the dance hall later and there is no sign of anything out of the ordinary, wonder why the spirit is only attached to the competitors, perhaps it was a competitor who met an untimely death!

Loved Sam's comment that Cara reminded him of Dean! Perhaps that is why they haven't hit it off too well so far, they are too alike!

Great banter between the boys, so wise of Sam insisting they stay together even though there was nothing untoward in the hall!

Loved this chapter, and Dean dancing in the next one, can't wait!
Jennygeee chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
“Actually she kinda reminded me of you.” he said and Dean looked at him with a horrified expression.

“I am nothing like her!” he said indignantly and Sam just carried on laughing. - When you think of it they should actually get on quite well like I said before, shouldn't they?

Poor Dean is not going to get out of the dancing bit is he?
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
Thanks for the update. Maybe the alerts will start working again before next week.

Enjoy the brothers banter and of course the fact it is obvious they only argue because they worry about each other.

I am trying to keep an open mind, just having trouble picturing Dean volunteering for a dance competition. You always do such a good job with your scenes, I let your words create the visual.

I'll look for your next update.

Thanks for sharing your story.
Brigid Tanner chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
The Impala is Bambi? LOL! Heresy! Tell your dad I liked that : )

This is coming along nicely. Just wish there was video to go with it... I can hear the guys while I'm reading, but I'd love to see Dean dance!
DarthJackie chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
:-D Dean dance...those words sound funny together. :-D Can't wait for the next part 'cause...::starts lauging:: I will attempt to wait patiently for the next update.
Rhesa chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
As always Im really enjoying your story. I particularly liked the conversation where Sam was refusing to split up, would totally love to see that on the show. Please update soon.
heather03nmg chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
Loved the update!

Sammy's little speech to Dean was so sweet. My favorite lines, "I wasn't around then, but I am now. And it's as much my job to look out for you as it is for you to look out for me. I wish you'd get that part.” That was beautiful!

Cookies for you, update soon!
Cheyenne chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
I love this story! I can't wait to see what you do with Dean's Dancing. By the way, I have loved all your stories about Supernatural. You are one of my favorite authors. Thanks for the entertainment.

DarthJackie chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
Aw...Sam takes care of Dean...YAY! Great update, can't wait for more.
Poaetpainter chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
intreasting story! (alerting)
Jennygeee chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
I think Cara and Dean are going to get on like a house on fire (ops we shouldn't talk about houses on fire where the Winchesters are concerned!).

I do love Sam when he is worrying about Dean, and I love your banter between them - you do it so well! Can't wait to 'see' Dean dancing. chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
Wow Cara is such a live wire, she is certainly giving Dean a run for his money! Don't think she'll be taken in by his charm unless, of course, he proves to be great on the dance floor! And trust Dean to have met the force of the ghost already, luckily he came off almost unscathed, but can understand Sam's concern! So cute how Sam knows Dean has a bad head and offers him the tablets without him having to ask; can imagine Sam will keep a very close eye on him from now on!
JoyBean chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
A wonderful story so far. Can't wait to see how Dean dances!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »