Reviews for Hidden Talents
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
You are freaking hilarious and a little bit evil...Dean would not be happy with you for entering him in a dance contest!

Glad to see you writing a new story, you know I love them and this one looks as awesome as the rest!

Sorry, but on behalf of Dean's manhood, I have to withhold cookies, don't want him mad at me too for encouraging you!

*whispers* update soon
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
LMAO Great start, Dean in a dance competition, no wonder he was reluctant! He is so going to want to pay Sam back for this big time! And I guess Sam is quite relieved that he broke his wrist as it's got him out of it! Really interesting, can't wait to find out what is killing the other competitors!

Still giggling at the image of Dean in a dance competition, hope he as to wear sequins! LMAO
joeysgirl4eva chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
aww, honey! :) I wasn't expecting your AN! *hugs* But OMG! So funny! Couldn't stop grinning/giggling 'cause I knew it was gonna be funny the way Sam kept persuading Dean. Can't wait for more!
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
OMG! This I have to see! Dean in a dancing Competition! lol Love the first chapter, Dean not falling for Sam's attempts to get him to enter the competition! But at the end of the day Dean will do what has to be done to get the job done, even if it means...dancing! lol

Can't wait for the next one - you've definitely got my attention.
101001010101010101010101101001 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007