Reviews for What Women Want
Digital insanity chapter 5 . 7/27
Having never read or shipped Michi (or Taiora for that matter) I've read this far only because of the story's humor and the character's interactions which were very amusing and, in my opinion, done well. I started to like the idea of Michi since I liked their chemistry and also have a thing for under-appreciated pairings...
But what killed the story for me is that you apparently decided to go with canon pairings after all (apart from the Michi) -e.g. turning Kenkari into bland practically-canon Takari.
What I'm trying to say with this is that I thought you were throwing in all sorts of unusual pairings into your story along with Michi (I liked the part with T.K. and that shy OC; also you could've gone with IzzyxYolie since that's really an adorable pairing), which would have made your story all the more interesting. But since it's canon pairings now and since I don't support Michi all that actively plus since I already know the story of What Women Want, this is where I'll stop reading.
SkuAg chapter 15 . 4/17
Hi! it took me a while to read your whole story but it was worthy. If you're still there, I just want to let you kniw that your stories are still read and that this is probably, still, the best Michi out there. I really hope you are still writing. Bye bye
This was such a well written, well thought out story. I loved the little details like the bunny hoodie and the cake and the cat...I could go on :)

Thank you for sharing such a lovely story with us!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
That book is so wrong. Woman here, so, so wrong.
teamcan chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
This actually turned out better than I expected. Great work! I enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
yay
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
You know that " miko"is cat or kitty in Japanese right?
Celestia's Paladin chapter 15 . 4/4/2011
When I first started reading this my main thought was "Tai you poor bastard", but ti has exceeded my exspentaions. A good build up in the romance, and soil footing for said romance, no bashing or female rivals acting like... well you know. I have to put thin in my top 10 favorite romance fics that I have read. ~GraysonPaladin, yes I do remember when Digimon first came out
To Love Is To Destroy chapter 14 . 9/16/2010
Hey : ) i reaaaaaaaaallllyyyy love this!

i couldnt keep my eyes of it! hee hee i never really thought of Michi untill i read this but Taiora is still my no 1 :) i just realised that you posted this 2001 and this is 2010 _

yeah well thnx for posting it! so many yrs ago!
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I liked it I really do liked it;)
pink pwincess chapter 13 . 3/28/2010